Chapter 5: Forgiveness

"I'm going back, want to come with me? Let me introduce you to my friends."

"A-Ah... No! I'm used to being alone. Don't force me, it's alright. I'm an introvert." She smiled. "I prefer being friends with you, and only you. To be honest, you're my first friend."

"Woah... I feel honored." I smiled. "I'll get going then. See you later Mina!"

"Alright see you."

I gave her a small wave and exited the washroom. I was walking back to the table when someone grabbed my wrist, AGAIN. I faced who stopped me and scoffed when I saw who it was.

"Hello there, Chaeyoung-ssi." Jimin smiled ear to ear.

Great, a wild fuckboy appeared. I faked a smile and tried my best to hide my annoyance. He released me from his grip and chuckled awkwardly. He must've noticed that he's been holding my wrist for quite a while now.

"Hey, Jimin-ssi."

"Yeah, so uhm, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later?" He said, whilst fidgeting with his fingers.

"I don't know. I'll think about it. I might be busy later." Not really, I just wanted to escape from this guy. "Besides, don't you have jam-packed schedules this week?"

His expression changed from being cheerful to gloomy. "Oh. I see, well then, how about next time?" He moved his face up, with his eyes glinting with hope. "And no, I'm practically free for the rest of the week."

"Sure." I nodded my head in agreement. "I'll get going now, my friends are waiting for me."

"Alright then, see you later Chaeyoung-ssi."

"Yeah, Ciao."

Finally, free from guys and gays. I just want some peace but no, they had to ruin everything. Not to mention, that Jimin guy is  getting on my nerves. It'll be suicidal if I considered hanging out with him, because my ex is his group member.

I've probably said this a dozen of times but hey, I never get tired. I'm that fabulous. To the point where male idols start to have a crush on me.

If you were curious how Yoongi and I met, well, let's just say we fought in a rap battle. I obviously won. A few days after that event, he asked me out. He said he had never seen or fought with a girl that was as good as I was. Enough about the past, that shit ain't going to help me now.

I was still in a deep thought when I was returning to our table. I didn't notice that I actually bumped into Somi.

God, why does this keep happening to me?

"Chaeng..." She greeted awkwardly.

I took a deep breath and sighed. This may be my only chance to tell her what I feel.

"Somi..." I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Look, I'm sorry too. I know it was my fault for slowly losing interest in you." I started. "I know why you cheated on me. It's because you couldn't my feel love for you right?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she nodded her head.

"Just don't do it again. I'll think about it Somi." I gave her a small smile.

Her eyes bulged, as if she couldn't believe what I've said. "W-What?" She rubbed her orbs and stared at me. "Are you serious?"

"Want me to take it back?"