Chapter 20: More

My eyes slowly fluttered open. The scene that greeted my eyes was majestic. The night has melted away. A ball of fire slowly rose from the east. The sky way engulfed with the faint colors of orange, yellow, and lavender, as if it was a painting and the blue sheet was the canvas.

But something felt different. The bed I was laying at felt the same, the scent of my room did not change as well. My pillow was still soft as ever. I can't seem to find what was different. I'm not complaining though, I feel comfortable with the strange feeling. That changed when I realized what felt strange.

This warmth.

Mina was hugging me.

Her legs were tangled with mine as her arms were wrapped around my waist. We were a few inches apart. Ever breath she released touched my back. It tickled but it felt nice, too nice if you asked me. I feel like I'm in heaven to be honest, or is it the soft thing that is touching my rear?

Wait what? Control your hormones Chaeyoung. You have a boyfriend, she's a girl and she doesn't see you anything more than a friend. At least, that's what I think. Don't get your hopes up, you're a sinful cub and she's a heavenly being.

I needed to get out from bed and check on the others. But I don't want to wake the sleeping girl beside me. So I carefully squirmed away from her grasp but she pulled me back and tightened the embrace. Eh? Is she awake?

"Can we please stay like this for a few more minutes?" Mina mumbled sleepily.

Gosh, she's so cute. "A-Are you awake?"

"Mhm." She hummed and snuggled against my back.

My body stiffened from her contact. "Five more minutes and we'll go downstairs okay?" She must've noticed my stone-like body, so she started caressing my back with her forehead. It was weird but I could feel my body calm down slowly.

Time sure flies when you're enjoying the moment. The girl behind me slowly released the me and stood up. She beamed a smile and offered a hand, which I gladly took. I gently stood up with the girl in front of me.

"Thanks." I said groggily with a curve appearing in my lips.

Mina giggled and nodded her head. "You're welcome."

By the time we got down, everyone was already eating breakfast. Suyeon must've cooked them food. The two of us decided to sit beside Jihyo. Well, it's the same arrangement as always. They like it this way, I guess.

"Well took you long enough to get here." Said Dahyun who was busy eating her food.

A scoffed found its way to my mouth. "So? Mina here didn't want to leave the bed."

"S-Sorry." Mina said sheepishly.

Everyone started looking at me strangely. I raised my right eyebrow and scanned their facial expressions.

"What?" I said with my resting bitch face on. But Mina's was better.

Sana shrugged. "Nothing."

"Yeah, nothing at all." Momo joined along, whilst exchanging meaningful glances with the other girls.

"Anyways, We're going to the mall! So you girl hurry up!" Jihyo exclaimed with her deafening voice.

"We know, we know. You don't have to should Jihyo." Granny Nayeon whined.

Jeongyeon nodded her head in agreement. "You're louder than my alarm clock, which is Nayeon's sweet moa- I mean, the cackle of a rooster!" She scratched her head awkwardly.