Special

She was covered in my embrace. I did not want to lose her anymore, like how she suddenly disappeared. I don't want this to be my imagination once more so this time I made sure I'm not going crazy. I want her close to me, our proximity is keeping me sane. I've had trust issues now, but I was sure she was not a fragment of my mind anymore.

She was really Mina.

"Please, please don't leave me again Mina." I mumbled, snuggling myself on the crook of her neck.

She didn't say anything, instead, she wrapped her arms around my frail body. Pulling ourselves even closer, if it was still even possible. This felt nice, having her around myself made me feel secured. But there was something wrong, really wrong. I couldn't feel the warmth I've been longing for. Was she sick? Because she was unusually cold.

"A-Are you alright Mina? Are you sick? Is there something wrong? Do you need anything?" I said quickly, clearly worried about the latter's current state.

But she didn't say a word, and continued to pull me closer, near the backseat of my rover. (AN: HUE.) She was acting rather strangely, but I didn't mind. Her presence is enough to make me the happiest cub alive.

"Mina, are you really okay? I can take you home if you'd li-"

"You think I'm alright?" Mina finally spoke. She slowly laughed, which in time became more creepy and psychotic. "You think I'll be fine?!" This time she screamed.

"M-Mina, y-you're scaring me." I said, as I tried to cower away from her.

"Good! Because that was my intention in the first place!" She said, continue laughing in the creepiest way possible.

I was now freed from her grasp. My feet quickly ran away from where she was, and stopped near my car. I pivoted my head to check if she was following me. I regret doing so. The sight in front of me was too much for me to handle. Her head was rotated one eighty degrees, she had a devilish smile plastered on her face as she slowly walked backwards towards me.

"You killed me Chaeyoung. You fucking killed me and ran away!" Mina screamed. "You almost did it again, but this time I won't walk away without my prize." Her hysteric laugh continued to echo in this cold road. "This time, I will be the one to kill you."

After she said that, it felt like all the blood in my body vanished. I was so pale to the point that I was actually whiter than the snow. I was so scared. My lover wants me dead. I couldn't move a single limb. I was gonna die, by Mina's hands.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit." Mina giggled. "In fact, this will hurt a lot." Soon, her body was now in front of me, as her entire body swiveled to face me. She raised her hands and began to slowly choke me.

"P-Please..." I managed to croak out, I was losing air in a steady pace, and at this rate, I was surely going to die.

"No." She giggled. I was hoping that she would just choke me to death but no. What I feared the most came true. She used her right hand to choke me as she brought out a knife with her free hand. Slowly, she started cutting my skin in different places.

She was skinning me alive.

Tears continued to flow from my eyes as my pleas were left unanswered by the woman in front of me, the woman I loved. She wanted me dead, she's torturing me, and she's going to do it with no regrets.

With one swift motion, she chopped off my right arm. The pain was too much as blood began to gush out from my now-gone limb. I screamed my lungs out, hoping that someone would hear me, someone would save me, hoping that Mina would save me from this mess.

But it was Mina who was doing all these.

Without any warning, she butchered my left leg. Now I clearly had noway to escape. My vision began to get blurry as the continuous blood loss continued. I was sure that I wouldn't last for another minute. I was going to die.

She didn't stop. Now, she chopped off my remaining limbs, and skinned my stomach. She was enjoying my scream of agony, as she laughed hysterically each time I released a deafening screech.

"J-Just kill me now, please..." I slowly mumbled. Everything was getting blurry, as I felt myself slowly dying. Memories began to flood my mind as I slowly felt myself leave this damned world.

"Oh? You're dying already?" Mina whined. "Pity, I was enjoying myself as well." She let out a disappointed sigh. "Oh well, might as well do it with style then."

She placed my body down, as she pulled her knife up, aiming at my heart. A psychotic grin plastered on her face as she motioned herself to stab me on the chest.

"Before I forget!" She stopped midway, she leaned forward and whispered something beside my ear, which painted a pained smile on my face as she continued her action.

"I love you."

And everything went black.

JUST KIDDING HUE.

_____________

So how was my late April fools' gift? Fun right? Jk I updated because.... *drum roll* The sequel is out!

But authornim, you said there weren't going to be any sequels?

I've thought long and hard. After getting inspiration, I've finally decided to just create a sequel! A lot of you were requesting for it so here it is! The book is titled strangers, and will take place after the epilogue so the two extra chapters (including this one) aren't canon or anything.

I do hope y'all read it, because I'm only planning to make it 10-15 chapters long.