Chapter 7: They're Back Together!?

No words can truly describe the look of horror on my face once I walk into the kitchen on a Saturday morning, only to find the cheating idiot's tongue down the Woman's throat.

And the worst part is that Bulma appears to be enjoying every last bit of the disgusting kiss.

I angrily cross my arms as I stand stoically next to the fridge. I could not even begin to fathom all of these mixed emotions running through my mind at the moment.

For one thing, I do feel disappointed in Bulma because I have previously assumed that she kept her dignity and tossed that moron into the trash where he belongs. I'm personally not a fan of people who accept bullshit from others and let them walk all over like they rule the world.

Again, this is one of the reasons why I hate Frieza with every inch and crevice of whatever is left of my heart. Frieza deserves to die because he enslaved the proud and mighty Saiyan race, making my own people bend over to his will.

I am not about to become someone else's bitch ever again. That is why I need to become the strongest in the universe. I need to regain my place as the rightful ruler of the Saiyans.

I cannot let Kakarot best me in journey toward attaining my birthright. Becoming a Super Saiyan - even more powerful than Kakarot and the Legendary Super Saiyan - is my true calling. I can't let anyone get in my way.

My thoughts are interrupted once I hear a sudden moan escape from Bulma's lips. Yamcha has now lifted Bulma onto the table with their arms still wrapped around each other.

Pure anger gleams in my eyes when I notice Yamcha's hands clasping onto the fabric of the Woman's flimsy shirt, slowly pulling the clothing up.

I am not about to allow them to have gross sex in front of me, so I obnoxiously clear my throat so loud that Kakarot could have heard it from his home in the mountains.

Bulma and Yamcha pull away from each other and gape at me with mortification plastered on their faces. The Woman pushes the cheater away, smiling at me awkwardly.

The redness on her face and the sparkle in her eyes only makes my blood boil more. She giggles for a few seconds when she glances at a flustered Yamcha before turning her attention to me.

"Good morning Vegeta! Did you have breakfast already?" she happily asks.

I take a few steps closer to her, keeping my arms crossed. "Woman, I need to talk to you."

She nods cheerfully with her smile growing larger. Bulma does have a very beautiful smile. The problem is I hate how she's happy because of that sleazy idiot.

My eyes narrow at Yamcha, who is now frowning deeply at me. "Scum like you need to be gone from my sight."

He huffs irritably. "Excuse me!? You can't order me around!"

I roll my eyes at his incompetent comment. "Oh yes I can! I live here with Bulma, and you don't. This is my house too. Now if you will excuse yourself." 

The twat finally exits the room, leaving the Woman and me alone. Bulma's face saddens once she notices that Yamcha is gone. I snap my fingers in front of her, causing Bulma to pay attention to me.

"Have you lost your mind Woman!? Why did you get back together with that halfwit!?" I bellow. I honestly don't give a shit if Yamcha happens to be on the other side of the kitchen, eavesdropping on our conversation.

Bulma's cheek flush an even brighter pink as she averts her gaze temporarily. "I don't know what came over me Vegeta. I woke up one morning, and I thought that it was time for me to give Yamcha a second chance."