Chapter 20: Beerus, the God of Destruction

"Are you out of your mind Vegeta!? How dare you bring the enemy here!?" the purple Kai screams out. He grips strands of his white mohawk between his fingers before yanking them down harshly.

I cross my arms as I give him a gigantic smirk. "I don't know what the hell your problem is. You told me to defeat the enemy. You didn't tell me how."

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" The Supreme Kai throws his hands up in frustration as Kibito rushes to his side. The pink-skinned attendant places a gentle hand upon his friend's back while smiling slightly.

"I don't think he will ever find out. We do have time to rectify our situation," Kibito says.

Kakarot and I glance at each other in puzzlement, wondering what the Gods are talking about. I feel a tug from my torn shirt which makes me meet Bulma's gaze.

"I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted from all of that fighting Vegeta. I want to go home now," the Woman states tiredly.

I loop an arm around her shoulders so that I can give her a kiss upon her temple. I laugh loudly when I see most of the Z-Fighters shiver in awkwardness or pale in horror from the display of affection.

And I can't wait to see how that stupid Yamcha will react once he sees me coupled with Bulma.

"What about your idiot ex-boyfriend? You're the one who desperately wanted to save him," I comment.

Bulma sighs as she leans into my embrace. "The Gods can take care of this situation, or we can use Namek's dragonballs to separate them. This is out of my league. I'm a scientist. Not a magician."

"I agree," Kakarot replies since he's been eavesdropping on our conversation this whole time. The third class moron turns happily toward the rest of our friends, waving his arms in relief.

"Guys, let's go home! I'll have Chi-Chi cook us a feast tonight!"

Everyone cheers and quickly gathers around Kakarot. I hold on to Bulma's hand and lead her to a space between Piccolo and Krillin. Then I hug the Woman from behind.

"Isn't this is one hell of a date?" she jokes.

It wasn't that funny, but I chuckle anyways. "I guess. We can just join these morons on their buffet and postpone our real date for another time."

"Alright Vegeta." The Woman swivels her head slightly toward me in order to whisper in my ear.

"Do you want to want to come over to my room later?" she asks shyly.

I can't help but release a fit of snorts, causing Bulma to break out of my hold. She places her hands on her hips before glaring at me.

"Why are you laughing!?"

It takes me a few seconds before I cease my laughter. I don't even bother hiding my flushed face from her.

"I didn't know you're the type of person to do that on first dates. You're quite bold, Woman," I tease.

"What!??" Bulma squawks. Her face instantly turns as red as mine before she covers it with an arm.

"No! That's not what I- Ugh, stop it Vegeta! I meant that we should sleep together in bed and cuddle! Something cozy and intimate!" she yells out.

"Whoa! Bulma, we don't need to know everything you and Vegeta do together!" Tien responds as he blushes intensely.

Kakarot has the opposite reaction as he beams in excitement. "Ah wait, are you guys going to make a baby!? Bulma, I could give you some fertility potions that Baba gave to Chi-Chi and me. She had trouble getting pregnant since my sperm wanted to run around, but we finally conceived Gohan the same night she drank it."