Prologue: Romance & Mystery

*Solar's P.O.V.*

When we reached the rooftop. We saw Wheein laying on the floor, covering her own blood. She got a gunshot near to her heart. I started to cry.

"Oh come on! Stop the drama! I will kill you all!!!" Veron said as she pointed the gun to Hwasa while Cassie pointed her gun to Moonbyul.

"Let's play here! One person will survive. Its up to you who will survive" Cassie said to me.

"Pick a person that you want to save!" Veron said to me

"I know you how much you love Moonbyul, but please save my Hwasa too" Wheein said while she's crying.

I cannot decide which one I will save.

"Solar, I love you so much. Please choose Hwasa!" Moonbyul said.

She wanted me not to choose her.

"No! Choose Moonbyul because you love her" Hwasa said sincerely.

"Solar, its okay if you save Hwasa. You deserve a better person. You'll find a better one in the future. But never forget me, I love you so much" Moonbyul said while she was crying.

"Solar, you need to pick one, or I'll shoot both of them" Cassie said then she smirked at me.

It was hard for me to choose. If I choose Moonbyul, I'll break Wheein's heart. She's in love with Hwasa. If I choose Hwasa, I'll break my own heart.

"I already made up my mind. Hwasa, please take care of Wheein. You know how much I love my sister. Please don't break her heart. Because she loves you a lot" I said then I started to cry.

I have to say goodbye to my Moonbyul.

I have to say goodbye to a person who makes me a happy.

I have to say goodbye to a person who taught me how to love unconditionally.

I hope she finds in her heart to forgive me, and I hope she would never forget me.

I will always love you, My Moonbyul.