Chapter 7: The Author

*Moonbyul's P.O.V.*

I have learned that there is a different world, a real world where non-fictional character lives. At first, it was unbelievable that the world where I exist was only fictional. Thanks to Wheein who accidentally dropped the novel written by Solar.

I searched for Hwasa, but I can't find her where she is. Until one day, our path crossed. She was shocked when she saw me.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Hwasa asked.

"Its none of your business, Hwasa!" I answered.

"I know what's going on, Moonbyul. Please don't try to kill Wheein" Hwasa said.

I smirked at her. Killing Wheein was never my plan, but she gave me an idea.

"Well, you need to protect Wheein from now on. Don't worry, after I kill her, you're next" I said then I smirk again.

"I will protect Wheein from you!" Hwasa said.

"Then.. Do your best in protecting her" I said then I left her speechless.

As I walk, someone caught my attention. There is a fan signing event inside the bookstore so I went inside.

"Hi! Are you an avid fan of this book?" The lady asked while holding her book.

My eyes got widened after reading the title: "Romance & Mystery book 2." I was suprised, this is a fan signing event of Romance & Mystery book 2.

"I'm looking for Solar!" I said to the lady.

This is the perfect chance to meet and kill her. I put my right hand inside my pocket while holding a swiss knife.

"There she is" the lady said while pointing her finger to Solar who was busy in signing the books.

"Go! This is your chance to meet and greet our idol" the old man said then he pushed me near the table where Solar doing her fan signing.

"Hi!" Solar said while smiling at me.

"I... I... I... I don't have a book yet. But I'll buy one" I said in stuttering. "As in... Now. Yeah! Now!" I added.

I don't know what's really going on with me. I started to stutter infront of her, and I got mesmerized with her beautiful face.

"Okay. No problem" Solar said.

Solar smiles again that make me stunned for a moment. Her smile is like an angel, and she got a pretty eyes too.

'Darn! What's going on with me?' As I said to myself. Then I remember the book that was dropped by Wheein. It was inside my bag.

"Actually, I already got the book" I said then I pull out the book from my bag.

"Here" I said.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Moon... Moonstar" I answered.

Solar signed the book. She also put a dedication on it. I don't know why I'm so attracted with her that I almost forget my plan -- killing her.