Chapter 8: The follower

*Moonbyul's P.O.V.*

After I met Solar, I can't stop thinking about her, so I do some research. I got a few information about Solar like her office address. I was able to know where she lived because I followed her everyday.

One day, I saw Wheein waiting for Solar. Then I found out that Wheein was her younger sister.

But someone caught my attention... Hwasa is following Wheein secretly. I smiled. I remember my plan in killing both of them. This is the perfect time, I'm gonna kill Wheein then Hwasa, and lastly Solar. I stopped for a moment.

'Am I really going to kill Solar?' I asked myself. I kept asking myself until I saw Wheein and Solar went inside the videoke hub. Hwasa followed them inside, secretly.

I also followed them inside. I noticed that Hwasa was whispering to the bartender who were preparing a drink. The waiter serves the drink to Wheein and Solar who was having fun, singing their songs.

2 hours later...

Solar and Wheein were both drunk. I'm worried to Solar because she can't walk. However, Solar try to wake up Wheein who was already sleeping.

"Need help?" I asked Solar.

She stare at me first before saying, "Yes please".

"They don't need help!!!" Hwasa shouted then she pushed me away from Solar.

Hwasa carry Wheein then she went outside. Solar try her best to follow them but Hwasa was too fast, she immediately called a taxi and moved away from the scene.

Solar was crying. She tried to dial a number.

"Let me dial the number for you" I said then I grabbed the phone from her hand.

"What's the number?" I asked.

"I don't know! Her name is Hyoyeon" Solar said in tears.

I searched her phonebook and found the name, Hyoyeon. I called Hyoyeon and waited to ring on the other line.

"Here! Its ringing!" I said then I return the phone.

"Hyoyeon help! Wheein got abducted. Please call a police..." Solar said then she got fainted.

"Solar... Wake up!" I said.

After a few minutes, I heard a siren from a police car, so I hide first. The police reached the crime scene with Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was so worried when she saw Solar lying on the pavement, outside the videoke hub. The policemen started to investigate then I leave.

While walking away, I can't stop myself thinking about Solar. How was she? I hope she will be okay soon.

"Dear Brain, will you stop thinking Solar for a moment?! I need some rest!!!" I said in annoyance then I continue my walk.

I really wanted to go back but I'm allergic with the policemen.

"Hi... Please help us..." a voice of a lady asking for help.

"I'm not a superher..." I said but when I turn around I saw Hyoyeon assisting Solar.

"Sorry... If... If..." Solar said.

"Where do you lived?" As I immediately interrupt her. I really know where she lived, but I need to pretend that I don't know anything.

"143 main street" Solar answered then she hold my arm that makes my heart beat so fast.

I called a cab right away.

"I don't have money to pay for a taxi, I accidentally left my purse" Hyoyeon said.

"No worries! I'll take care of everything" I said.

Inside the taxi, Solar fell asleep.

"Thank you for helping us. May I know what's your name?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Moonbyul" I answered.