Chapter 22: Clandestine

*Wheein's P.O.V.*

"If something happened to Solar! I will kill Taecyeon" Moonbyul said.

She looked so angry at the same time, she's too worried about Solar. I can feel that she is deeply inlove with my sister.

"Don't worry! Deputy Officer Yuri and Boss Seohyun will help us" I said to Moonbyul.

She only nodded, but still worried about Solar.

"Tiffany, Inspector Taecyeon wanted to meet you at the old factory where Yoona died" Deputy Officer Yuri said to Tiffany.

"She will stay here!!!" Constable Nichkhun said.

"I must go" Tiffany said seriously.

"If you go. Wear this bullet proof, and please stay beside me" Constable Nichkhun said to his beautiful wife.

Tiffany hugged her husband, as Constable Nichkhun hugged her too.

"Excuse me! We still have ongoing operation here. We need to save Solar. Helllllooooo" Deputy Officer Key said.

"Thanks for the help, Deputy Officer Key" Deputy Officer Yuri said.

"My pleasure to help you, guys!" Deputy Officer Key said.

"Deputy Officer Yuri, you need to see this" Constable Krystal said as she handed the document to Deputy Officer Yuri.

"Four years ago, someone reported about their missing daughter named Mayumi. Based on our research, the dead body found in the old factory was matched on a DNA of Mayumi as we investigate this case deeply" Constable Chanyeol said.

"Here's the DNA results from our medical team" Constable Krystal said as she handed another document to Deputy Officer Yuri.

"It means Yoona was still alive" I said.

"That's a good news!" Constable Chen said while smiling.

"The only problem is... Where is she? Where is Yoona?" Deputy Officer Yuri said.

"I know where she is" Constable Sehun said.

Everyone looked at him. He looked so sad.

"Four years ago, it was 24th of June, when I received a call about hostage taking from a factory, so we responded immediately. We went to the factory, and I saw Tiffany fainted. She was laying on floor. Late Constable Lay carried her, and went outside of the factory. I saw a man wearing a face mask, and holding a gun. He is ready to shoot the wounded lady, who was crying in pain. The only thing that goes on my mind is to save her, so I accidentally kill him" Constable Sehun said.

"Please continue..." Deputy Officer Key said.

"We brought them to the nearest hospital. I asked for her name, and she told me that her name is Yoona. Then I received a call from Constable Chanyeol that the factory was on fire because of the bomb explosion" as Constable Sehun continued his story.

"Weird! We only found Mayumi's dead body, and she's not wearing a face mask" Constable Krystal said.

"Did you see the face of a person who was trying to kill you and Yoona?" Deputy Officer Yuri asked Tiffany.

"I didn't see his face. He is wearing a face mask" Tiffany said.

"I don't believe in you!" Deputy Officer Key said. "I know when someone is telling a lie" he added.

"Miss Tiffany, I will ask you again. Who was the person behind the mask?" Deputy Officer Yuri asked.

"Stop interrogating her. I will answer your question. It was ME!!!" Constable Nichkhun said.

Tiffany started to cry and hugged her husband.

"Why?" I asked Constable Nichkhun.

"Goo Ara paid me to kill Yoona" Constable Nichkhun answered.

"Who was Goo Ara?" Moonbyul asked.

"My husband's mistress!" Yoona answered as we all looked at her.

Tiffany runs to Yoona, and hugged her.

"I miss you, my younger sister!" Tiffany said.

"I miss you too, my sister!" Yoona said while crying. She hugged Tiffany too.

"Excuse me! I love drama, but we need to save Solar first. After we saved her, you may continue your drama" Deputy Officer Key said.

"I have a plan" I said.

"What's the plan?" Hwasa asked.

Everyone is looking at me.