Chapter 15: Mystery

*Solar's P.O.V.*

I'm looking at Moonbyul's face while she was sleeping. I bite my lower lip when I stare on her kissable lips, imagining the last time we kissed. A sudden distraction when my phone rings. Hyoyeon was calling me.

"Hello!" I said after hitting the answer button.

"I thought you were busy searching for your younger sister" Hyoyeon said on the other line.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm still searching for her" I added.

Does Hyoyeon knows I'm with Moonbyul?

"Whoa! Amazing! You can still write up your story while searching for your sister" Hyoyeon said.

"Huh?" I said with a little bit of confusion.

"Yesterday, you sent us the update of your story. Boss Seohyun really likes it" Hyoyeon said.

My confusion started to grow after what Hyoyeon told me. I immediately check my email on my laptop, from my sent items, I saw an update, then I read it.

"Hyoyeon, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure!" Hyoyeon said.

"Please notify me everytime you receive an update" I said.

"Absolutely. I'll notify you once I receive the update of your story. Keep it up, Solar!" Hyoyeon said.

"No way! This can't be true!" I said to myself while reading the update.

Me and Wheein are now included in my story. As I continue reading it, I find some details where Wheein and Hwasa are hiding.

My phone is ringing again. I check the caller's ID first, before I answer it.

"Good morning, Deputy Officer Yuri!" I said.

"Good morning, Solar! Sorry to disturb you, but I have some update about Wheein's case" Deputy Officer Yuri said.

"It's okay. What's the update?" I asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you that Hwasa was able to escape, and she still have Wheein with her" Deputy Officer Yuri said.

"I know --" as I spill it out accidentally.

"How you do know?" Deputy Officer Yuri asked.

"Hyoyeon told me earlier" I answered.

"Wow!" Deputy Officer Yuri said. "How did she know?" she added.

I took a deep breathe before I answer. 'Solar, how many times you should lie?' as I said back of my mind.

"Female instinct. You know" I answered.

Deputy Officer Yuri laughed.

"Anyway, I'll call you back if there's any update about the case" She said before she end the call.