Chapter 17: The Monster

*Hwasa's P.O.V.*

This is all my fault. I should believe what Wheein told me about Veron and Cassie. I should believe in her.

They caught us when we were in Incheon. Wheein told me that we should stay in Busan, and meet her sister, Solar. However, I fear that Moonbyul will kill us, so I never listen to her. I decided to continue our plan going to Incheon.

We're now imprisoned. Constable Veron physically hurt Wheein.

"Stop! She's saying the truth!!! We really don't know where Solar and Moonbyul is!!!" I said.

"Liar!!!" Constable Veron continues hurting Wheein.

"Stop hurting her!!!" I said in an angry voice.

"Your wish is my command! But..." Constable Veron said then he started to beat me using his baseball bat.

"Stop hurting them! That's not allowed!!!" Constable Lay said. "I will call Deputy Officer Chansung" he added.

But before he dial the number, Constable Veron wriggling his neck, after a few minutes, Constable Lay died.

"You're such a freaking monster!!!" Wheein said while she was crying.

"Oh thank you for your compliment, but I'll do the same thing if you don't shut up!!!" Constable Veron said then he laughed like a demon.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He answered the call immediately, he look so nervous while he was talking to someone over the phone.

"Just be thankful! Someone save your ass!" He said then he left us.

After 15 minutes, someone came in.

"I am Superintendent Donghae, and this is Deputy Officer Key" as he introduced himself together with his Deputy Officer.

"Release them!" Deputy Officer Key commanded, the police officers release us.

They saw the dead body of Constable Lay laying on the floor.

"What happened to him?" Deputy Officer Key asked.

"He was killed by one of your Constable, his name is Veron" I answered.

"Deputy Officer Key, I checked all the records, but we don't have Constable Veron on the list" Constable Chanyeol said.

"We also checked the CCTV footage, and we saw a man wearing a constable suit, who killed Constable Lay" Constable Krystal said as she gave the copy of CCTV footage to Deputy Officer Key.

Deputy Officer Key nodded then he looked at me. I was sitting beside Wheein together with a medical team, who give us a first aid treatment.

"Constable Chen, please assist them" Deputy Officer Key commanded.

"Let's go!" Constable Chen told us.

"Please be sure that they will arrive Busan, safely" as Superintendent Donghae instructed before we left.