Chapter 14: Darker

*Wheein's P.O.V.*

We were in the middle of the forest when we decided to stop and take some rest.

Hwasa was busy creating a bonfire from bales of wood, when I check my phone.

I saw 56 missed calls from Solar. How is she? I dial her number, however, someone grab it, and throw it away.

"Hey! That's my phone!" I said to Hwasa.

"I told you, she's with Moonbyul" Hwasa said. "I know you're so worried about her, but this is not the right time to talk with her" she added.

"I understand. I'm sorry. I miss my sister so much" I said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry about it. I'll promise that you will see her again" Hwasa said with sincerity.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Hwasa" I said then she handed  me a bowl of soup.

"Eat! You need it" Hwasa said while smiling at me.

"What's the plan?" I asked Hwasa.

"Well, we need to get our ticket going to Busan tomorrow, early in the morning, before the policemen find us" Hwasa answered.

I nodded then I checked my wallet to see if I still have enough money going to Busan.

"Is there any problem?" Hwasa asked.

I smiled at her.

"None" I said in hesitation.

"Are you sure?" she asked me again.

"I...I don't have enough money to buy a ticket" as I finally spill it out.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it" Hwasa said while smiling again.

It was 8:47 A.M., when we reached the train station going to Busan.

"Stay here, I'll buy our ticket" Hwasa said then she left me.

As I looked around, I heard people talking about an update of Romance & Mystery. What really caught my attention is when I see two teenagers reading it on their phone while talking about it.

"This is so cool" as the teenager said while reading it.

"Yeah! Specially, when Solar fell in love with Moonbyul" as the other teenager said.

"But there's a problem! There are new characters added in the story. First, I thought Cassie and Veron are nice people in the story, but they're not. They really wanted to kill Hwasa, Wheein, Solar, and Moonbyul" the teenager said as she stops reading it.

"The gruesome part is when they killed Eric in Jeju Island" as the other teenager said.

"Hey, let's go!" Hwasa said.

I nodded then I followed her as she went inside the train.

How come Solar can still make an update of her story?