Chapter 18: History

**Special Chapter**

*Deputy Officer Yuri's P.O.V.*

Solar and Wheein finally see each other again. They were so happily hugging each other. While Hwasa and Moonbyul looking at each other, intimidately.

"I saw this on a crime scene in Jeju" Inspector Taecyeon whispered as he handed me the red stone.

"History repeat itself" as I said while secretly looking at the red stone.

"Were you able to find her?" Inspector Taecyeon asked.

"We're still looking for her, Inspector Taecyeon" Constable Nichkun answered.

Inspector Taecyeon nodded.

"We must find her! She's very dangerous!" Inspector Taecyeon said then he left us to interrogate Hwasa and Wheein.

"Sorry, Deputy Officer Yuri. What do you mean by history repeat itself?" Constable Nichkhun asked.

----FLASHBACK----

When I find out that I am just created by imagination of a person, I really wanted to kill that person. However, when I finally meet her, she was so lovely and nice. I couldn't imagine myself not falling in love with her.

However, everything changed when she started to create another character. She fell in love with him that breaks my heart.

That time, I really wanted to kill Yonghwa. But I know I will hurt Seohyun if I do that. I choose to let her go by staying away from her.

One day, I heard from the news that Yonghwa was killed. As the police officers investigated it, they found out that it was Cassie who killed Yonghwa. Cassie is my alter ego. She became a real person after I drink the 'water to purity' that was given by Tiffany.

Everytime I see Seohyun, I pretend that I didn't know her. I feel guilty for everything.

----End of flashback----

"Deputy Officer Yuri, are you okay?" Constable Nichkhun asked.

"I'm okay! Don't worry" I answered.

"Deputy Officer Yuri" from a familiar voice then I turned around, it was Seohyun.

I only nodded.

"Hi Seohyun!" as Constable Nichkhun greeted.

"Hi" Seohyun simply answered while smiling at us.

"Sir Nichkhun, can I talk to Deputy Officer Yuri?" She asked.

"Of course!" Constable Nichkhun said and left us.

"How are you?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm okay. You?" I answered then I asked her in return.

"I'm good" she answered.

"About Tiffany, we still don't have any update from where she is. But we never stop searching for her" I said then Seohyun kissed me.

"Stop looking for her" Seohyun said after she kissed me.

"But why?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm the one who gave the red stone to Wheein" She answered.

"Wait! You give it to her? Why?" I asked her.

She only kissed me and left without answering all my question.