Chapter 13: Hide Out

*Hwasa's P.O.V.*

"Wheein, wake up!" I said while pulling her up from bed to wake her up.

"Why?" She asked then she looked at her wrist watch. "It's too early, Hwasa. We need more sleep" she added.

"Wheein, I can't stay any longer. The police are coming here to arrest me. I need to go before they find me" I said then Wheein hugs me.

"I'm coming with you" Wheein said.

"I can't. It will be more dangerous if you stay with me. Moonbyul hates me a lot, and she will do everything to put me down" I said.

"My decision is final! I'm coming with you! No matter how dangerous it is" Wheein said.

"No, Wheein! You stay here and wait for the policemen" I said then I kiss her forehead before I left.

However, Wheein followed me. She run towards me as fast as she could.

"I said you need to stay and wait for the policemen..." I said but she put her finger on my lips to stop me from talking.

"I know. I heard it, Hwasa. But my choice is final. I'm coming with you no matter how dangerous it is" Wheein said with full of sincerity, then she started to kiss me. "I love you so much, Hwasa!" she added while looking at me.

My heart skips a beat when I look at her then I feel bad stomach bug, and I really know what it means. I started to fall in love with her.

"Let's go!" Wheein said as we heard a siren from a police car.

I hold her hand as we walk away from the hideout. We run into the forest as fast as we could.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"Nope! As long as I'm with you, I feel safe and comfortable" She answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked for assurance since I'm worried about her.

"Yes, I'm sure" Wheein answered, then she smiled at me.

"But I'm afraid of losing you" Wheein said while we were walking in the dark forest.

I smiled at her.

"Don't worry, Wheein. I'll stay by your side. I will protect you from Moonbyul" I said while looking at her.

She smiled back at me.

"Thank you" she said.