Chapter 20: The Chicago Typewriter

*Solar's P.O.V.*

We're now in a safe haven. The place look so strange, and the house look so creepy.

"Are you sure that we are safe here?" I asked Constable Nichkhun for assurance.

"Don't worry, all of you will be safe here" said by a beautiful lady in a white dress.

"Professor Tiffany, I miss you!" Wheein said as she hugged her.

"Please meet my wife, Tiffany!" as Constable Nichkhun introduced his beautiful wife.

I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"Get inside, I prepared a lunch for you, guys" Tiffany said.

As we entered, I got amazed by the inner beauty and style of the house.

"How come the outside of your house looked so creepy, and yet the inside of your house was so beautiful and stylish?" I asked.

Tiffany and Nichkhun smiled at me.

"Almost all of us forget that we must see the heart before the appearance" Tiffany said.

I nodded. Appearance can be deceitful that we sometimes ignore the goodness of a heart.

"Professor Tiffany, thank you for the red stone that you gave me. I was able to save Hwasa" Wheein said then I looked at her.

"Your welcome, my dear!" as Tiffany answered her.

"Do you have any idea how my story become real? Sound crazy right? I think you wouldn't believe me, but we're all now part of my story" I asked Tiffany.

She looked at me, seriously.

"Chicago typewriter!" Tiffany answered.

"Sorry. I don't get it" I said.

"Did you use a chicago typewriter when you create your story?" Tiffany asked me.

"Yes. Because I don't have money to buy a desktop or any gadgets that time, so I used the chicago typewriter" I answered.

"Where's the chicago typewriter?" She asked again.

"at the National Library" I answered.

"I thought Seohyun destroyed it" Tiffany said then her face become so worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked Tiffany.

"No. She's not okay" Nichkhun answered me in an angry tone.

"Can you bring me to the national library?" Tiffany asked Nichkhun.

"No! I can't. If Taecyeon finds you, he will definitely kill you" Nichkhun answered Tiffany.

"But I need to destroy the chicago typewriter to break the curse" Tiffany said.

"What curse?" I asked.

"One of you will die" Tiffany said while crying.

I started to cry after I heard it. The typewriter that I used has a curse, and everything was all my fault.

"How can we stop the curse?" Wheein asked.

"No one can break the curse except my wife" Nichkhun said.

"I need to go to the National library to destroy the typewriter" Tiffany said.

"No. I'll go to the National library. Its all my fault! Its my responsibility to bring back the chicago typewriter to Tiffany" I said then I wipe my tears. "I will go alone. You are not coming with me" I added.