Chapter 23: Final Decision

*Moonbyul's P.O.V.*

In the old factory, Inspector Teacyeon with his men waited for us.

I saw Solar who was in pain and wounded on her left shoulder. The blood is now covering her whole left arm. She also looked so pale.

"Let her go. I'll give what you want!" I said.

"Where's Tiffany?" Inspector Taecyeon asked then Tiffany showed herself.

"I'm here!" Tiffany said.

Taecyeon started to laugh like there's no tomorrow then he cries.

"You will pay for everything! You killed my wife, so I will kill you!" Inspector Taecyeon said.

"Let her go first before you kill me" Tiffany said.

"Let her go!" Inspector Taecyeon commanded his men.

They let her go. I run towards her, and hugged her tightly. She is so weak.

"I miss you" Solar said.

She obviously in pain, but she gathered her strength to be a sweet person.

"I miss you too" I said in tears.

"Boss Taecyeon, I thought we're going to kill all of them" Veron said to Inspector Taecyeon.

"Yes. You can kill them. But let me kill this person infront of me" Inspector Taecyeon said.

He looked so mad and furious. He doesn't care if he goes to jail, all he wanted is to take his revenge.

"Before you kill my sister. Kill me first!" Yoona said as showed up herself.

Inspector Taecyeon suddenly change his emotion, from anger to being a sensitive. He started to cry, and ask for forgiveness.

However, Veron abducted Wheein. They went on a rooftop together with Cassie. Hwasa followed them.

"Bring me to the rooftop" Solar said.

"No. You must go to the hospital" I said.

"Moonbyul's right! You're wounded. The doctor needs to check it" Seohyun said to Solar.

Suddenly, we hear a gunfire from the rooftop. Even she's in pain, she run to the rooftop to save her younger sister, Wheein.

When we reached the rooftop. We saw Wheein laying on the floor, covering her own blood. She got a gunshot near to her heart. Solar started to cry. Hwasa is also crying.

"Oh come on! Stop the drama! I will kill you all!!!" Veron said as she pointed the gun to Hwasa while Cassie pointed her gun to me.

"Let's play here! One person will survive. Its up to you who will survive" Cassie said to Solar.

"Pick a person that you want to save!" Veron said to Solar.

I saw Wheein crying to Solar. Obviously, Solar cannot decide which one she will save.

"Solar, I love you so much. Please choose Hwasa!" I said.

"No! Choose Moonbyul because you love her" Hwasa said sincerely.

"Solar, its okay if you save Hwasa. You deserve a better person. You'll find a better one in the future. But never forget me, I love you so much" I said while crying.

"Solar, you need to pick one, or I'll shoot both of them" Cassie said then she smirked at me.

"I already made up my mind. Hwasa, please take care of Wheein. You know how much I love my sister. Please don't break her heart. Because she loves you a lot" Solar said.

Good choice, Solar. I smiled at her then looked at me.

"Moonbyul, you're wrong! I don't deserve anyone but you. I don't think I can find someone better than you. Because all I ever wanted is to be with you like to grow old with you. I can't see myself falling for someone else, because I see my future with you. I love you so much, Moonbyul. I'm so happy that you love me too. I hope I stay forever in your heart coz I can assure you that you already got the place in my heart, and no one could ever replace you. Thank you, and always be happy my Moonbyul" Solar said sincerely. "Veron, shoot me!" she added.

"Your wish is my command!" Veron said.

"Noooooooooo!!!!" I shouted then I heard three gunshot.

One gunshot is for Veron. One gunshot is for Cassie. The last gunshot is for my Solar.

"Please don't leave me. Stay with me, Solar. Please stay with me. I love you!" I said in tears.

"I love you too, mine! Thank you for loving me" Solar said.

She smiled first before she close her eyes.

"Noooo!!! Please stay!!! Solar!!! Wake up!!! Please!!!" I said while I'm crying.

She died in my arms, and it breaks my heart.