Part 1

Down the dimmed hallway, Craig held close onto an air horn while sneaking down the hallway to Brian's room at the end. He scanned his surroundings, making sure nothing could ruin his devious plan. Finally arriving in front of his door, he listens to the soft snores of his good friend, Brian. He cracks open the door, slipping inside the room. He walks closer to Brian, holding his fingers over the air horn. He lowers the horn a few feet from Brian's face, releasing the obnoxious overpowering sound from the horn. Brian jolts awake, scared out of his mind.

"What the hell, Craig!?" Finally coming to realise the air horn was from his good friend, Brian pushes him to the floor as Craig is overcome with laughter.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Craig shouts, coughing out more laughs. Brian sighs, jumping out of bed to step over Craig laughing on the floor. Brian heads to the bathroom to shower and get dressed while Craig sets up the vlog equipment. Craig brings spare batteries and makes sure the camera wouldn't die while they vlogged their day today.

After a few hours, the boys set out. They both hop into Craig's new car, riding to the nearest Starbucks for breakfast. Craig and Brian then decide to vlog as soon as they walk into Starbucks.

***

For you, you hated working at Starbucks. People were too snobby, too bossy, and the place was always packed with teenagers and business people. You worked at being cashier today, ringing people's orders and making their coffee if most of the workers were on break. Sadly for you, no one besides two others clocked in today and today happened to be a weekend- so it was packed as usual. As the place began to die down slowly, two men walk inside holding a camera. Maybe tourists? The two men waited in line, occasionally catching glances from you. You didn't recognize them from anywhere, but they didn't seem new to Starbucks. As they made it to the front of the line, you plastered on a smile for politeness and asked if they were ready to order. They pondered for a bit, but then placed their orders in.

"What's your names?" You ask the two gentlemen. The shorter looking one with glasses smirk at the other male, then turning his attention back at you.

"I'm Craig, and this is Brian." Craig introduced his friend beside him. You nod and smile, shortly walking away to make their drinks. After making their drinks, you find where they were seated at and handed them their coffees. Though, as soon as you went to walk away, a warm presence greets your skin. A soft touch from Brian startles you for a moment as you spun back around to face their table.

"Uh- sorry, I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out with us when you have the chance." Brian mumbles, but repeats himself in a louder tone. Craig glances at his friend, smiling widely.

"I guess I can, my break is in five minutes." You reply, feeling the grip of Brian slowly leave your arm. You wave at them while walking back to the register to take more orders.

"What was that about?" Craig asked his friend, who seemed to be asking strange. Brian kept staring off at you while you took people's orders and made small talk with them. Craig waves his hand in front of Brian's face, finally catching his attention.

Brian shifts himself back in his seat, taking a sip of his delicious mocha frappe. Craig giggles at Brian, and he raises an eyebrow.

"What're you laughing about?" Brian nervously chuckles back; Craig takes a sip of his coffee, "Oh nothing- totally not laughing at the fact you may have some type of thing for the cashier at Starbucks." Craig took another long drink of his coffee, noticing Brian's face slowly heat up.

"No I don't, she seems cool to talk to." Brian replies, sipping some more of his coffee and scrolling through Twitter on his phone.

"Do you think she watches YouTube?" Craig leans in closer to Brian, "I doubt, she seems too busy to be watching YouTube." Brian leans in also, whispering to his friend. After talking about you, Craig starts up the vlog camera.

"Brian, say hi!" He faces the camera towards Brian, who was slouched in the booth seat staring at his phone with his coffee in his other hand. Brian glances up at the camera, then glances back down at his phone. Craig turns the camera towards him, "We're at Starbucks before we hit the road, and I think Brian has fancied one of the workers here." Brian chokes on his coffee, trying to take the vlog camera away from Craig.

"Shut yer fucking mouth, no I don't!" His Irish accent bleeding through his coughs.

After finishing their coffee, you walk around to where they were sitting. You sit down next to Brian, greeting him with a big grin and your own small cup of coffee. You noticed the camera again; they seemed to be recording now.

"Say hello!" Craig states; you awkwardly wave at the camera.

"Come on, I look awful right now." You shield your face for a moment until he takes the camera off of your face. As you got to know Craig and Brian, a light clicks in your mind- you finally knew where their voices came from.

"So you both collab with Vanoss?" You asked the two males, they nod, "That's where I thought I heard your voices from. They sounded familiar; I love you guys!" Brian and Craig's smiles lit up their faces, they don't usually run into people who know them. Even though you've seen some videos off their channels, you didn't quite recognize them. Now that you know that Mini Ladd and Terroriser is sitting next to you, it made your day. You just didn't want to act like a total fan girl and ask for photos and autographs. After your break was up, you exchanged numbers with the two boys and headed back to work. Brian and Craig decided to walk out and start their vlogging adventure.

"Now we're off!" Craig jumps into the driver's seat; Brian pressed record back on the camera to vlog the car ride.

***

"So, you ready to start up again?" The car ride became more serious after the Eminem CD played through. Brian stares out the window, watching the trees and cars pass by like a colorful blur. Brian looks back at Craig, with a smug grin upon his face. Brian's cheeks began to heat up, "Start up what?" He replied, already knowing what he was talking about, but he wished it was something else.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't think she's cute. And, I didn't see a ring on her finger." Brian hit Craig's shoulder, but Craig laughed it off.

"Dude, after Lanai, I don't think I'll be the same. She took a piece of me with her that I'll never heal from." Brian looks down, upset at talking about it.

"It's been a year Brian, though I'm not gonna talk about it if it makes you feel better." Craig paid attention back to the road for a moment; Brian turns off the camera and turns on the radio. Craig looks over at his friend with a smile, then looking back to the road.

"Alright, next stop- the mall."