Part 9

(Author's note: Sorry for not updating yesterday, but I got the rest of the last chapter out. Enjoy and wish me luck for my chorus concert.)

You laugh at Brian while he throws off his headset and jumps out of his chair, walking away to cool off. You sit in his chair with a devious grin, reading the stream comments coming up about Brian raging.

"Yeah, he's a little angry." You giggled, "but he'll be okay." Reading some comments, you decide to answer them. "I've known Brian for a few weeks now, and he's a great person. He's sweet, caring, funny-" The more you explained the way you saw Brian, the more you realized that you truly had passionate feelings about Brian. Skimming through the comments, the people on the stream gave you and Brian a ship name.

* S/N is ship name for you and Brian :') *

Comment spam of S/N went viral in the chat; how would Brian react when he came back? Speaking of- Brian comes back and sits down back in his chair, placing his headset back on and scooting up to the mic.

"I'm back, and fuck this game." Brian sighs, looking over at you with a smile.

Brian checks the chat, noticing people spamming the ship name everyone agreed on. "Who's S/N?" You mumble what it meant to him, "Oh- it's our name together. That's kinda cute actually."

Returning back to the game, you couldn't focus. All you thought about was you and Brian being a couple. You pondered how it would be to wake up next to him, to see him at his best and worst, and being around him 24/7- minus work.

"Dude, save me!" He shouts; you snap out of your daydream to parry him back to life, giving him 1 HP. Brian pauses the game unexpectedly; he turns to you, "You okay?" Confused, you nod in response.

"Yeah, I'm fine- why?" You nervously laugh. Brian saw through the nervous laughter, "Well I need to talk to you anyway. Do you care if I talk to you on stream or would you prefer in private?" The question made you anxious, but you shrugged.

You smile; "It doesn't matter to me." you reply; "Is it something bad?" Brian shook his head and nervously chuckles, "No- no, no! Nothing bad, I promise. I-" Brian turns to face you; he takes his headphones off and scoots closer to you with his chair.

"Even though this is personal, I'm going to say it on the live stream. Y/n, getting to know you have been the greatest part of this year for me. Craig came down so we could go to the convention, but he stayed longer than expected. We unexpectedly met at your job at Starbucks and knowing Craig and I, we would get Starbucks every day. Though, I didn't come just for coffee. I see something in you that I really like, and I've been trying to think about what that is- and I can't pick from all the things I like about you the most. I like your eyes, your laugh, your gameplay, your dog, your looks, your personality- just everything about you. You've grown on me as a person and I can't picture my life without you in it, so THANK YOU CRAIG. Also, I was wanting to know if you-" You began to laugh; Brian's face was fully flushed with embarrassment.

You wrap Brian in a hug, "You're adorable, you know that? Sorry, I interrupted you; I'm not laughing necessarily at you, but at your face right now. It's so red!" You pinch his flustered cheeks, pulling them out slightly. Brian smiles and rolls his eyes, "Back to what I was saying-" Brian chuckles, "Y/n, I was wanting to know if you would want to go out with me?"

"As in a relationship or to dinner?" You couldn't stop smiling, no matter how hard you tried.

"As a relationship," Brian replied; his leg began to bounce up and down due to extreme nervousness and anxiety.

You paused for a moment, looking at the chat. Tons of people spammed in all caps "S/N IS CANON!" Brian took a look at the chat for a moment, "Oh shut up guys!" He sarcastically shouts.

"To answer your question, yes- I would love to go out with you." Your smile somehow became bigger. Brian didn't know what to do or how to react, so he just averted his attention back to CupHead.

"Let's beat this dumbass game."