Part 5

Craig pulls up in the driveway, honking the horn to assure you that they were ready to pick you up. You rush outside and hop into the back seat. You flash a smile at the two boys in front as Craig began to drive off.

"Wow, you look-" Brian went to stutter out, but you finished, "semi-good, I know." Craig laughed, "I think he meant to say beautiful." Brian nods, looking back at you with a grin.

"Well, you look pretty damn good yourselves." You stated, leaning back in the hard seat of the back. The car ride wasn't long, either that or it didn't feel like a long drive. As Craig parked into a small parking space, you three hop out and walk inside.The place they took you to was decorated to look old-fashioned with nearly everything made out of wood. There was a bar in the center of the restaurant that single mid-aged people or women who expected men to buy them drinks sat. Around the bar were booths and tables where people enjoyed their time watching the TV's that hung over in each corner of the place. It was a cozy place to enjoy dinner if you sat the farthest away from the single drunks.

Walking in, a server greeted you three and showed you to a booth that was closest to the kitchen. You sat next to Brian while Craig sat in front of you both in a booth.

"May I take your order?" The server asks in a monotoned male; he obviously didn't like his job and obviously had no patience for anything.

"Give us a minute," Craig speaks over the hushed music and the mumbling of others around them. The server nods and walks away for a moment.

"This place is nice for the shitty town it's in," Brian mumbles behind the giant menu. You laugh, "You're right. So what are you guys ordering, because I've never eaten here." Craig nods along with you.

"Get whatever you want, I'll pay for you." Brian lays his menu down on the table, "It's not expensive anyway. Nogla and I came here a few times, and their food is delicious"

"No, don't pay for me! I have money to pay for myself!" You felt slightly guilty for Brian suggesting to pay for you. Brian kept insisting to pay, so you eventually gave in. Craig then pleaded to have Brian pay for him too, but Brian jokingly kept saying no. Though, in the end, Brian paid for everyone.

The server comes back and you all place an order for yourselves. You were excited to try something new- drink and food wise. Since you didn't know what to order, you let Brian and Craig mystery order for you. Your drinks finally come by and Brian and Craig start growing with excitement for the alcohol they ordered. Of course, Brian and Craig make a big deal out of their drinks; Brian and Craig start a countdown before chugging their drinks. You laughed at their idiocy. Craig ended up choking on his drink and Brian won their 'contest' by downing the rest of his drink in one sitting. Letting out a proud burp, Brian cheers for himself.

Once food and more drinks came by, you three enjoyed dinner and enjoyed the memories you're making. You eventually were having a drinking contest with Brian- as Craig says, 'see who's the most Irish.' On his countdown, you both picked up a pint of beer and chugged it. You weren't much on drinking, but surprisingly you drank it all before Brian did. Craig laughs and cheers as you slam the glass mug onto the wooden table.

"That was so intense!" Craig states, "I never seen a drinking competition so tense like that!" He acted as though a child witnessed the best wrestling match. You looked over to Brian, who smiled widely; you couldn't tell if he was smiling for politeness or if he was getting buzzed.

***

Eventually, the night came to an end and Craig drove you home. Brian sat in the back seat with you while Craig's leftovers sat in the passenger seat. By now, Brian was tipsy and you and Craig were sobered up.

"Today was so fun," Brian mumbled on, "we need to do this more often. Y/n, you're so fuckin' cool to hang out with." You blushed; you tried not letting his compliments get to you since he wasn't in his right mind at the moment.

"So Brian," Craig turns down the radio to grab Brian's attention. "How much do you like Y/n?" Craig looks towards the back seat through the mirror. Brian smiles widely, slowly leaning on you.

"That's a dumb question, I obviously like her a lot." The small blush grew into a more burning deep red across your cheeks.

"Craig, don't- he's intoxicated, he doesn't mean any of this!" You scolded Craig. Brian nuzzled his face into the crease of your neck, breathing his warm breath onto your neck- causing goosebumps to rise.

"I-I do mean it! *burp* I really do enjoy every moment I have with you, Y/n." Brian mumbled, but only you heard him. You rested your chin slightly against his head, smelling alcohol and cologne on him. Brian soon fell asleep on you, softly snoring. Craig finally notices and giggles.

"He really does enjoy you around a lot. We've been talking a lot about you and he always gets so happy when I bring up inviting you. Believe me, I wouldn't lie to you about this. I don't know your feelings about him, but he has some sort of feelings towards you." Craig speaks up in a serious tone; it was strange how serious the conversation just got.

"I enjoy every moment I get with him too." You softly smile, closing your eyes for a second and holding Brian's dead weight in your arms until you arrived home.

***

Walking into your house, Jensen barks and runs through the living room. You sit on the couch to pet him and to also catch up on your favorite TV show.

For Craig, he carried his leftovers inside while Brian finally became sober enough to comprehend everything. Everything was a haze in the car, so he doesn't quite remember much.

"How'd you enjoy dinner?" Craig questions Brian, Brian sighs with a smile, "Great, just I regret drinking so much." Brian holds his head in his hand, walking into the kitchen to grab some medicine and a bottle of water.

"Y'know, I think she likes you." Brian rolled his eyes, swallowing three pills.

"Whatever Craig." He replied, after throwing the water bottle at Craig. Craig giggles, sticking by his word.

"Don't whatever me! I know what I saw when you were cradled in her arms in the car!" Brian flushes but turns around so Craig doesn't see. Brian walks to his room, shutting the door. Craig sighs, taking the hint that he wasn't feeling good.