Part 8

*Author's Note: So I have set times I'll be updating Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I forgot to post this chapter out yesterday because I'm sick. :') Hopefully, you'll enjoy! This is also an UNFINISHED CHAPTER! This is a part 1 of this chapter. So if it leaves you in suspense, that's why. Thanks for cooperation and patience.*

Finally an off day; you got up around noon to take a warm bath with scented candles surrounding the bathtub. With Pandora playing, you relaxed most of your 'morning' in the tub. After getting out of the tub, Brian left you a few texts.

(6:04 AM) Brian: Good morning :)

(7:47 AM) Brian: I'm helping Craig pack because he's leaving to go home today.

(11:23 AM) Brian: U awake?

You instead call him instead of shooting him a text. No reply; you call again- straight to voicemail. Maybe he was busy? He did say he was helping Craig. You kept calling anyway; you called four times and each time went straight to voicemail.

"Brian, what the hell?" You set your phone down in the other room.

We won't be able to see each other since Craig is leaving. Brian can't drive himself anywhere and with no vehicle, he can't meet you up at Starbucks anymore. His life will be busy with YouTube and it'll be as though you never met him. Within a few weeks, you met Brian, you fell in love with him- though you were unsure if he felt the same way. You hung out with him every day since you've met him and now you can't see him again. The thought of not having Brian around sunk deep into your chest and brought tears to your eyes. He's been someone special to you and seeing him just disappear makes you wish you told him about your feelings sooner.

Your phone rang; you ran to pick it up. It was Brian.

"Hey Y/n, I see you were blowing up my damn phone- what's up, and are you okay?" Hearing his voice made you smile.

"Um- yeah. I just wanted to know when I'll talk and see you again." Sounding desperate wasn't your intent, but your tone made you seem like you were begging him to come over.

"I live next to a bus stop, so I can take the bus to your house- if you have a bus stop close by." He chuckles in response. You laughed along nervously, "Well, it's a mile away- so it's a far walking distance. But it's there; so you can come down whenever!" You tried hinting out you wanted him to come over, but you didn't know if he got the hint. You change the subject.

"So do you miss Craig?" Brian's sarcasm bled through the phone, "Sure do. But in all seriousness, I have my house to myself. Though, he fuckin' left my house a mess. I'm left cleaning up after him, and it sucks." He sighs loudly; you could hear things falling over from his line.

"If you want, I can drive over and help you." It gave you a reason to see him as well as help clean up after Craig's mess he left behind. Brian insisted you didn't have to help clean, but he did want you over. You lock up your house and jump in your car to drive over to his house.

**

Brian laid lazily on the couch, texting Craig. Craig was telling him about the vlogs they made and how much his fans adored what they did in the vlogs. Brian hasn't recorded a video for today, but he was wanting to Twitch stream. Since you were coming over, Brian then decided to surprise you with playing some games on Twitch. When you arrived, Brian wrapped you in a warm and tight hug. As much as you needed to let go, you kept holding him tight.

"Miss me that much?" He jokingly states, but he wasn't wrong. Like a pouty child, you nod and nuzzle your face into his chest. After hugging for what seemed like a few minutes, Brian leads you into his workspace where his room was. In his room were a queen-sized bed, his dressers, and his recording area for streaming.

"Sorry it's a mess," Brian apologizes, "but I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me while we went live." You couldn't care less what you did, as long as he was by your side. You scanned his room, "I don't mind. I'll pull up a chair from the kitchen then."

*

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to another episode of Cuphead! I have a special guest who'll be playing as player number two!" Brian sounded genuinely excited to have you play Cuphead. His chat went crazy with emojis and people welcoming you into the stream recording.

"Also, do me a favor and when you hear this noise-" Brian plays a clip of a sound, "Thank the person by calling them out and read off what they wrote if they wrote anything." You placed the giant headset with a hooked up mic on your head, nodding confidently at Brian who was setting up the game.

He handed you a controller and started up the game. He restarted old levels for you since you didn't have experience playing the game. The more you played along with Brian, the more you noticed how bad you are at video games and how bad you rage. Though, you kept your cool; apparently, Brian brought up the fact you reminded him of Brock when he rages.

"You ready for a boss?" You loudly sigh, "Not really." 

"Well, too bad!" Brian clicks on the boss; oh boy, here we go.