Part 4

(Quick A/N: I'm splitting this chapter up into two parts, so don't be alarmed if it looks unfinished!)

The next morning, you finally had your off day from making coffee and taking orders. Waking up at about noon, you walk into the kitchen to make some coffee. After making coffee in your Keurig, you walk into your room to grab your laptop and phone to walk back into the living room to sit and play some games.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from your door. Startled for a moment, you jump up off the couch to answer the door; you weren't expecting anyone.

"Hey!" Justin timidly waves; Justin was clinging onto his satchel; it was his only safety from the germ infested world he was forced to live in. Today, he wore two sets of gloves on his hands while wearing a mask that covered his nose and mouth.

"I didn't know if you worked today or not." He mumbles from his mask, "If you were working, I was going to say you were late on seeing your two friends. They asked about you and the brown haired guy seemed upset that you weren't there."

"They're gonna die by all that coffee their intaking." You laughed, "Yeah, I'm off today. Thanks for stopping by and telling me. Though, you could've texted me?"

"I know, but I didn't think about doing that until I pulled up." He replies, adjusting the strap on his chest from his bag. You roll your eyes, "So do you want to come in?" He shakes his head, breathing heavier.

"I-I'm good." He backs up from the door, waving you goodbye as he leaves.

***

"The one day she isn't there, I was going to ask if she wanted to have dinner with us later." Brian sighs, instinctively checking his phone. Craig smiles, "Well, just message her. You have her number, remember?"

Terroriser: Y/n, I was going to ask you today if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight.

Y/n: I'd love to! I'll message you my address then. :)

Terroriser: I meant us as in Craig and I but ok!

Y/n: That's fine too. Lol.

**

Brian prepares videos with Craig for today; doing Ask Mini and some Snapchat Q & A's for his channel. After preparing and editing more videos for Craig and Brian, Brian takes a shower to get ready for dinner with you and Craig. Hopping out of the shower, Brian looks his best with a good looking shirt and a jacket to compliment it. He wore his best jeans and blow dried his hair over to the side and added some hairspray. He took the extra time he had to trim up his facial hair, which he forgot to do before the convention. For the final touch, he takes cologne and sprays some on him. Walking out of the bathroom, Craig whistles.

"Well hello daddy." He jokingly remarks, "It's just dinner Brian." Brian rolls his eyes at his friend.

"So? I want to look good." Brian smirks, pulling out his phone to check the time. "You can shower and stuff too Craig." Craig shoots him a concerned look, "Are you saying I smell bad? I showered this morning." Brian sits down next to Craig on his couch, looking over his shoulder to be nosy with his conversation between a girl he was talking to.

"Who's the girl?" Brian laughs; Craig closes out of the conversation, "A girl I like, and unlike you, I'm not afraid to admit it." Brian dramatically places his hand on his chest and gasps, "Wow, that hurts." Craig giggles, getting up and walking to put his laptop away.

"I guess you should message her that we'll be picking her up soon." Craig walks into the bathroom with his clothes to change into.

**

An unknown message pops up on your phone.

UNKNOWN: I'd dress fairly nice, I think Brian dressed a little too nice. XD It's Craig btw and we should be heading to pick you up in 30 mins.

Y/n: Lmao, I planned on it. I look like trash usually, but thanks for the heads up Craig.

Figuring out it was Craig, you change the contact to his name. You already wore a nice dress with paw prints as the design, showing your undying love for dogs. You dressed your face up with some makeup and you hurried and did your hair. Grabbing your phone and a small change purse, you walk outside to wait for the two boys who would be taking you to dinner.