Part 11

"WE DID IT!" You shout along with Brain. Brian was violently flipping off the monitor while you were giggling at him doing so.

"I NEVER WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE!" He changes the game from CupHead to Mario Kart 8. You didn't play, but you at and rested your head on Brian's shoulder. He got his friends to get on Discord and to play the game with him. Craig, David, Brock, Marcel, Smitty, Ohm, and Tyler joined.

Craig welcomes everyone into the group, "Hey Brian!" You then talk through the mic, "Hey Craig, guess what?!" Though everyone talking, he replies, "What?"

"Brian and I are a thing." You look up at Brian afterward; you both have a cheesy grin on your faces. Craig squealed loudly, hurting everyone's ears. "OH MY GOD REALLY?!" Everyone in the group call decided to congratulate you both. Getting back to the game, everyone set up their players on Cheese Land. Tyler was already pissed due to Cheese Land being the "shittest" level on Mario Kart.

**

Through the last three rounds, Brian and David battled for first while Brock was third. Marcel and Smitty teamed up to get Ohm and Craig but instead knocked Tyler to last place. The leaderboard showed: 1st: daithidenogla, 2nd: Terroriser, 3rd: Smii7y, 4th: Moo, 5th: BasicallyIDoWrk, 6th: MiniLadd 7th: wildcat, and 8th: Ohmwrecker. Last race was Rainbow Road and Tyler was getting mad about his controller. Once the race began, Marcel and Tyler fell off. Marcel kept a counter every time he fell off; Tyler and Ohm kept battling over last place while red shelling each other. Brock took out David and surprisingly stayed in second place while Brian took the lead.

"SCOTTY, YOU BITCH!" Marcel rages while Scotty giggles into the mic. Brian finally got first and was so ahead of everyone that once he finished, everyone was on their last lap. Brock came in second with Smitty taking third. Tyler tagged along and got 4th while Scotty and Marcel bumped carts for 5th, but both didn't get 5th due to Ohm with a 'Bullet Bill' coming out of nowhere and pushing through them. Scotty got in front of Marcel, leaving Marcel in 8th.

Marcel was silent for a second before making a loud and low rumble of anger into his mic. "I fucking hate you all." Marcel whispers into the mic, making everyone roll with laughter.

**

After the recording, you and Brian sat in the living room and watched the old Batman movies. Through most of the movie, you and Brian stared at each other and laughed.

"What're looking at me like that for?" Brian asks you, "You're so perfect." You mumble back to him. You took the opportunity of the silence to place your hand behind his neck, slowly leaning him down to kiss him. As you both passionately kissed, Brian pulled you closer to him.

Things begin to escalate with the kiss; while Batman played in the background, you and Brian were laying on each other on the couch while you both roughly make out. The room felt warmer to you and Brian; the only time you both would pull away is if you needed a quick breath, but even with the quick breath, Brian kissed your bottom lip or your neck. Your heart raced and your mind blurred- all you could think about was what was happening now. You and Brian are together now and you couldn't be happier. You loved everything about him, and now you could express that to him and to everyone.

With every second that went by, Brian fell more in love with you. Every bad memory that was stained in his mind of Lanai was erased by memories he's made with you. The first day you met: the convention, meeting you at work, stopping by your place, going on adventures, doing vlogs, going out for drinks, going to the dog park- all of that played through Brian's head like a movie. It seemed too good to be true. Just a little under a month ago, he was upset and trying to make it through the weekday after day, now he's smiling and happier since he found himself and the broken pieces of his heart were mended back together. He couldn't be more thankful that Craig came down, or that he decided to go to Starbucks that day.

"Brian?" Brian snapped out of his daze and stops kissing once you pull away for a second.

Brian smirked, "Yeah?" Suddenly tears started to form in your eyes. Brian slightly panicked, wondering why you were now crying.

"Oh- Y/n, don't cry!" You laughed through the tears that bounced off your lips when you giggled. "It's happy tears, I promise. I'm just so happy is all- it's been a good few years since I've felt this way about anyone, and I'm glad to have you now as my boyfriend. Craig told me about Lanai and I'm sorry she hurt you the way she did, but I promise that I'll always be here to love and support you." Brian pressed his lips together, trying not to also be emotional by your words.

Brian then felt a small tear escape his eye; he quickly wipes the warm tear away. "Is it too early to say I love you?"

You wrapped your hands around his neck, "Kind of, but I love you too."