Part 2

(Quick A/N: Sorry if I don't update for awhile, it's hard to with senior year and my aunt passing away recently. Thank you for the support and enjoy the stories I update and put out.)

Walking into the mall, Craig begins to record as they walk around to different small stores. Inside of a small store called Spencer's, Brian noticed a familiar face- it was you. You were browsing the shirts section in Spencer's while Craig and Brian were being immature and going to the back to look at vibrators. Brian, after noticing you, ditches his distracted friend and walks over towards you picking up band shirts and Marvel shirts.

"Nice to see you again." Brian speaks up over the metal music playing throughout the store. You greet him with a big smile, "Hey Brian, I didn't think I'd be running into you again."

Brian also browses the shirts, noticing two of the same Marvel shirts. One was a male Captain America and the other was a female Captain America. Brian holds up the shirts to show you; you giggle, liking the shirts and noticing the female one was just in your size.

"We can get matching shirts!" Brian chuckles, joking at first.

"That'll be cool." You reply, taking the shirt from his hand and walking around some more. Craig finally notices Brian left; he searches for Brian until he notices him next to you.

"Dude, I thought you ran off!" Craig pouts, but Brian only laughs at him. "Oh, hey- it's that one girl!" Craig points at you, keeping the camera focused on you and Brian.

"My name is Y/n, not that one girl." You sarcastically remark, getting a chuckle from Brian and a nervous laugh from Craig. He apologizes, and you playfully hit him as an acceptance of it.

***

You decided to tag along in their vlog adventure in the mall, making a fool out of yourself along with Craig and Brian. You spent a few hours with them, going to each store and doing something silly or making immature comments. Brian seemed to adore your presence, humor, and witty comments. Ireland was full of fun things to do, with tons of fun people.

"So what's the most Irish thing you could say?" Craig asks you, "By Jesus, I'll be orderin' a pint of plain!" Your native Irish accent rolls off your tongue, surprising Craig since your accent wasn't too thick. After meeting Americans, you felt insecure about your accent- so your accent only bleeds through when you talk too much.

"What part of Ireland are you from?" Brian asks you, "Athlone." You reply; you lived on the countryside of Ireland until you moved out after graduation, then moving to college where you got a degree in communication. Now, you speak over 4 languages including American Sign Language.

"So you live in Dublin now?" Craig questions you, "Yeah, I moved here to get a better job since living out in the sticks doesn't do much for me. I love the country, don't get me wrong, but I'm not a country girl and I'd like to not drive an hour to a good paying job when I can drive half that here."

"You call Starbucks a good job?" Brian laughs at Craig's remark.

"It's better than nothing." You proudly stand by your words; Starbucks wasn't the best job, but you didn't hate it. It got you to interact with other people and even befriend some regulars that come in on certain days. If it got you money, and even free coffee- it was worth it.

***

After saying your goodbyes, you hopped in you small car and headed home. All that was on your mind was about today- how just going to work today has changed your life. You met two YouTuber's you liked, especially Terroriser. You loved his voice, accent, humor, impersonations, and everything in between. As you drove on the highway, his voice echoed throughout your mind and whenever you could close your eyes, you saw his bright smile stained in your memory. You shook your head, trying to erase his face from your memory; it wouldn't go away.