Part 7

After work, you went home to change into something comfier while walking Jensen to the car. Jensen was well behaved and always obeyed without a leash, but the neighborhood required pit bulls to have a leash regardless. As soon as you went to text the dog park's address to Craig, Craig and Brian pulled up next to your car. You sigh, waiting for the two to walk up to the car.

"You could've messaged me when you're on your way, but okay." Jensen barked at the two from inside the car, getting Brian and Craig's attention. Craig stuck his hand inside the rolled down the window, petting Jensen until he stopped barking.

"Jensen is a pretty dog." Craig looks at Jensen, still petting him. Brian turns his attention more towards you than Jensen, "You ready?" You nod; hopping into the car, you drive Jensen and the two boys to the dog park. Arriving, the sun just began to set and change the sky to a faded pink hue with the tint of light blue still coating the sky. The moon was just barely visible from the parking place and dogs of different kinds and sizes were running around freely within the park's designated area. Jensen wags his tail violently against Craig's chest while Craig is still holding onto the giant dog. You chuckle along with Brian, "Craig, you can let Jensen out." Craig nods and opens the door. Jensen dashes out of the car and runs into the field with the other dog and dog owners. You pop the trunk and get out; you get some food, treats, and water fo Jensen along with toys. Craig sets up his vlogging camera and begins recording. The beginning of the video was mostly Craig walking up to dogs and loving on them. You and Brian stood at the entrance, watching Jensen and Craig.

"I see he loves dogs." You turn to Brian, speaking up against the silence between you both.

"He's easily entertained, so that's a plus." Brian chuckles at his own comment. Craig waves you both down and you begin to walk over towards him. Brian took the camera; Craig was laying on the ground being loved on by a couple of dogs. Brian decides to stay and record with Craig while you find Jensen.

"Jensen!" You shout; "Is this yer dog?" A thick and deep Irish accent interrupts your call for Jensen. Turning around, you see a tall male with dark facial hair and short black hair; he wore a baggy shirt and jeans with frames around his brown eyes. A small dog followed him along with Jensen.

"Y-Yeah, that's Jensen." You slowly lean down to love on Jensen. The male also leaned down close to his dog. "I'm David, and you are?" You look around, noticing Brian and Craig dumbfounded and looking over at you and David.

"Nogla?!" Craig shouts, rushing over towards you both. Brian tags along, waving the camera around in his hand. The male chuckles, "Hey fellas!" David replies.

"What're you doing here!" Brian greets him with a sarcastic comment, "Y/n, this is Nogla." David nods happily, "Nice to meet you, Y/n."

**

After spending a few hours at the park with Craig, Brian, and your new friend- David, you then make your way back to your car to pack up and leave. Jensen hopped in the passenger seat while you put his toys in the trunk. David has his dog, Joe on a leash; Joe sat comfortably around David's feet. David was a cool and funny dude, but he always messed up his words and Brian and Craig would tease him about it.

"I got to get going, but here's my number." You hand your phone to David; David takes down your number and nods with a smile. Brian sat in the backseat with Craig, waiting for you to start up the car. You wave your new friend goodbye as you hopped in the car and took off.

Arriving home, Craig and Brian hop in their car and drive off, leaving you and Jensen to yourselves. Jensen cuddled up in your lap while you binge watches some Netflix anime. Watching a whole season in one sitting, you finally convince yourself to go to bed.

*

Staring up at the dark ceiling, you watch as your ceiling fan quickly spins around; after focusing on the blades, you could follow one specific blade until you space back out and it becomes a spinning blur in the dark. As your body grew tired, your mind raced with tons of thoughts. Mostly of Brian; Brian's smile and the way he threw his head back whenever he would laugh for a long amount of time. Brian acted like the dick of the group, but he was a sweet and caring guy with witty comebacks. Around Craig, Brian always teased his friends- but it's his way of showing that he cares. Silence filled the dark room of yours while you tossed and turned; unable to sleep, you sigh and eventually give up on attempting to sleep. Instead, you let your thoughts consume you.

You pondered if Brian felt the same- did he feel the same spark you did? Or did Craig drag him along on his adventure and just happened to bring you along? You didn't want to think negatively about that, but Craig and Brian- two big YouTubers come randomly into your life and haven't left you alone since, you must be important...right? After working for a year and a half, you've never seen Brian or Craig in the shop until just recently. Though, you're glad they've popped up; your life didn't have much excitement until now.

**

Brian seemed to be doing the same thing; staring up at the ceiling and lost in thought. He hasn't gotten any good sleep recently due to his thoughts; constant thoughts and probability of situations he wished would happen. Craig noticed Brian's lack of sleep and offered to be there if he needed someone to talk to, but Brian would always say he was fine. The last time he felt this way was with Lanai, and the thought of her made him sick. If he feels this way with you like he used to with Lanai, were you like her? Would you turn on him after awhile and leave him for another person who was 'better'? He's now embraced his feelings about you, but he was unsure of how to act upon them.

Brian rolled over in his bed, reaching for his phone. 1 new message; the screen read with a notification.

Daithi: How's Y/n? She seems pretty cool :)

Brian: She is, she's fine. She's probably sleeping, and so should u.

Daithi: I'm about to record, do u want to play Mario Kart?

Brian: I can't sleep, so sure. Do u want me to wake up Craig?

Daithi: He's gonna lose anyway XD

Brian: You right. I'll be on in a minute.

Brian hops out of bed, sneaking into his recording room to set up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Joining the server- Nogla, Wildcat, JD, Basically, Moo, and FourZero were fucking around with the word bubbles.

"Hey, Brian's on!" JD sounds excited; Wildcat began to yell at everyone for wanting to do rainbow road first, but luckily for him, his course got picked; He picked Twisted Mansion.

"Ah fuck!" WIldcat seemed to already be raging before the race began. The countdown starts and Brian and Daithi race for first place while Brock, Tyler, Marcel, JD, and Scotty battle to not get last. Brock got the bullet bill and stayed third place for the first two laps. Marcel and JD begin to argue and fight because they keep red shelling each other. Tyler was last due to the 'fuck ton' of red shells on the first lap and he blames 'stupid fucking useless items' for him being last- all he received were coins and mushrooms.

"LET'S GO!" Brian shouts excitedly, but just quiet enough to not wake up Craig in the other room.

"I GOT FUCKING LAST!" Tyler shouts over Scotty and Marcel shouting 'bitch' at each other. Ranking for the first race: 1st Brian, 2nd David, 3rd Brock, 4th Scotty, 5th Marcel, 6th JD, and finally- Tyler. The more races they did, the more Tyler got angry with everyone. Always complaining and always so close to winning, but he either fell off or was always hit by items until he hit last place.

Eventually, within the 6th race, he rage quits and turns off his game. By the time they've played for an hour, Brian logs off and heads to bed where he can finally sleep.