Part 3

The next morning, you walked into work with a smile on your face; a genuine smile. People in your work never saw you look this happy and questioned if you were sick. You checked your phone one last time before clocking in and starting the 8 hour long day. Luckily it wasn't busy today, so it was easier on you and your favorite co-worker: Justin. Justin was a younger guy that just graduated high school to earn money for college. He suffers from severe OCD; closing and opening doors constantly, always wearing gloves no matter what it is, always wearing a mask, and he hated being around others in this type of environment. You helped him cope with his OCD, and he helped with whatever he could for you.

"So, I heard about the two guys yesterday." Justin begins to start conversation while changing out his 'dirty' gloves.

"Yeah; how'd you hear about it?" You questioned him; he was struggling to wash his gloves in the sink. Through every ten minutes, he washed his gloves off. The sink was crowded with dishes and dirty sink water, causing him to have a panic attack. After getting him to calm down and cleaning out the sink, he finally replies.

"Beth told me, you know how she craves drama around here." Beth was the manager that would start or spread drama; she feeds off of drama.

You rolled your eyes, "It's true, but don't believe what she says though." The small bell attached to the door rings and grabs your attention. You glare up to see Brian and Craig yet again, at the same time as yesterday.

"Hey Brian!" You called him over, waving him down. He seemed happy to see you as well as Craig was. Craig tagged behind his friend over to the counter where they placed their orders and waited by the side for their coffees.

"I'd like you to meet Justin!" You introduced them to Justin. He smiles and waves, getting back to scrubbing the floor because he 'saw a spot that had a stain'. Brian and Craig shot a confused glare at you, darting their eyes towards where Justin was.

"Oh, Justin has severe OCD." Justin peered his head up for a second with a nervous smile, then turning his attention back to whatever he was doing. You hand the boys their coffee and sadly, they couldn't stay to enjoy it in the shop. Brian gave you a short goodbye hug and walked out with Craig to the car. Justin darts himself back up with a disgusted look.

"I don't see how you can let people hug you." You rolled your eyes, "I'm not a germaphobe OCD freak like you Justin." You playfully tease him. He shrugs, knowing you were right.

***

As Craig shuts the drivers side door, he glares over at Brian. "You know we could've stayed in and drank coffee right? We have an extra hour to kill before the convention." Brian didn't think about that, since he doesn't drive and doesn't remember how far away the place is from Starbucks. Brian flicks his wrist, suggesting that they hurry up and get their as early as possible. Craig turns up the radio and steps on the gas pedal and heads to the convention.

At the gaming convention, Craig and Brian set up a signing booth with merch and signing available to everyone that come by. Craig set up his vlogging camera on the tripod in the background of their booth while Brian set up their merch gear on the tables. After waiting a few minutes after setting up, people flooded their booth. Brian was astonished to see how many fans he truly had in person wearing his merch or just coming up to him and saying how much they supported him and what he does. Craig took tons of photos and snapchat videos with fans while signing merch or their own personal items they brought.

For what seemed like forever, finally the line went down and everyone receded and Craig and Brian were left to themselves for a moment. Craig and Brian loved doing things like this to meet their fans, and having the opportunity to do it together was even more fun for the both of them.