Part 6

(QUICK A/N: So I've been busy with family problems and updating other fanfics so I got out this small chapter. Here's a part one to the chapter and I hope you enjoy!) 

Work sucked on your part; having a slight hangover, you headed into Starbucks. Justin waves you behind the counter with a bright smile. The smile made you cringe slightly since you weren't in a good mood.

"Dear God you look awful." You rolled your eyes, "Wow, thanks Justin. What a pal." You grab your green apron and pop your neck before clocking in and getting ready for the 8-hour long work pace. Beth, your snobby manager walks past you. She's eyeing your every move while you plaster on that same smile you seem to always hold at work.

"What happened with you?" Her voice pierced your ears, you growled slightly and turn back to her sarcastically smiling at you.

"I went out last night with some friends is all. I'm just tired, don't worry about me." Beth hummed, raising her nose up at your weary expressions. Justin shoed her away while you got back to work.

***

"Next stop, Starbucks!" Craig started the car.

"Jesus Craig, we're going to die from caffeine overdose." Brian chuckles, "Or diabetes." He finished. Craig shrugged, "It's well worth it." Brian shrugged with him; damn was Starbucks his weakness.

Finally arriving at Starbucks, Brian dashes in looking for you. Right now, you were taking your break in the back while Justin covered for you.

"Hey, I'm guessing you're here to see Y/n?" Justin speaks out against the indoor murmur. Craig finally tags along behind Brian, greeting himself to Justin.

"Where is she?" Brian looked over Justin to notice you were nowhere to be seen.

"She's on break, I'll go get her." Justin walks towards the back to call you out. You walk out with Justin and smile widely.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" Craig brightly asks. You shrug and roll your eyes, "I hate you guys for getting me to drink. I feel awful." You scratched the back of your head nervously as Brian chuckles.

"Don't worry, I hate it too. I felt awful this morning too." Craig stepped in front of Brian, "So are you doing anything today besides work?" You thought for a second, "Well, I planned on taking Jensen to a dog park since I haven't for awhile. I assume you both have nothing planned video wise?" The boys looked at each other, then turn to look back at you.

"You right." Craig admits, "Could we join?" He asks; you didn't mind if they came, but you then realized that since meeting them, you haven't gotten a break from both men. As much as you wanted to refuse their offer, you instead agreed to let them come.

"What time do you plan on going?" Brian questions, "We can meet you up there."

You checked your watch, "About six. I'll give you the address of the place or we can meet up and take my car." You made a note on your phone.

"Yeah, we can do that!" Craig spoke up. As your break ended, you waved the boys goodbye as they got two small cups of coffee and headed out the door.

"I guess I'll see you later, Brian."