10 years later

Michael's pov
"Kiss me baby," Cameron says kissing me. I smile in the kiss. Soon enough we're making out in my bedroom. "Okay let's stay holy," my mom Y/n says walking in on us. "Mom don't do that," I say embarrassed.
"I don't want to be a grandma when I'm still in my 30s." I roll my eyes. Cameron grabs her stuff and leaves. "Bye Cameron," I hear my dad Shawn say. "Bye Mr. Mendes." "What's happening in here?"
"I caught our son making out," she says. "We did the same thing when we were his age and more," he says. "Eww gross," I say. "Oh we didn't do that till later and neither are you young man."
They walk out laughing. My parents had me when they were 17 and 18 years old. They always tell stories about my childhood. But for some reason I don't remember my dad being there the first few years of my life.
I remember this dark skin guy and I would call him Isaac. Whenever I bring him my parents push it away and start talking about something else. And this woman who's friends with my parents, Hispanic with dark hair, I remember they were engaged and almost got married.
Camila. Again when I bring her up being with my dad, they push it away. But my parents always make it seem like they've been together before I was born and never broke up and then got married when I was 4.

Your pov (33 years old) *in the kitchen
"You looking good babe," Shawn says slapping your butt. "Right back at ya," you say slapping his butt. "After all those years and three kids, you're still so damn sexy." "Keep charming me with your words Mendes."
You start kissing him and he kisses back. Shawn squeezes your butt. "Mom, dad," Lilia says. "Turn away, turn away," Michael says pulling Lilia and Kaden away. You stop kissing Shawn.
"You can come in," you say. Your three kids walk in. "Don't ever do that again," Michael says. You and Shawn laugh. "Oh come on, don't act like you and Cameron don't do that," Shawn teases Michael.
You playfully hit Shawn. "Don't embarrass your son like that," you say. "That's my job as a dad." He ruffles Kaden's hair and hugs Lilia. "Man your fans think you're such a cool dad, not really."
"Michael Shawn I have the power to ground you." You laugh so hard. You take Lilia and Kaden to bed. Michael waits for you in the hallway. "What's up," you say to him. "Mom is dad my real dad?" Michael asks.
"Of course you look just like him." "But I remember him not being in my life in the beginning." "Honey nobody remembers perfectly the beginning of their life," you say. "But I know dad wasn't in it," he says.
You sigh. "I don't know what to tell you, at least he's in your life now unlike mine." You walk away. "Mom I'm sorry I didn't mean to," you hear Michael say. You go to your bedroom and slam the door closed.
"Woah you okay?" Shawn asks. "You were forced to leave and you came back, my dad had a choice and he chose to leave and he never came back," you say. Shawn hugs you. "33 years and I still carry the pain."

(A/n: if you don't know who that guy Michael is talking about or who Camila is, you have to read my other two books.)