Again

Michael's pov
And I see them kissing. I run into Cameron's room, grab my keys and phone, and run out of there. "Wait Michael!" I hear Cameron yell. "It's over Cameron!" I yell back. I get in my car. I feel my heartbreak.
When I get home, I run to my room. "Michael!" I hear my mom yell. I start throwing things in anger until I collapse on my bed crying. "Geez honey if you keep breaking stuff, you won't have anything left."
"Cameron kissed Colby right in front of me,"I say. My mom rubs my back. "I'm sorry that happened to you." "I thought she was the one," I mumble. "Oh at your age you can't know if someone is the one." "You and dad dated each other at my age." "We were on and off for years Michael," my mom says.
I sigh. "Just remember you're one heart break closer to the one." I nod. My phone rings and it's from Cameron. I decline the call and block her. Later that night she dms me on instagram. Cameron: Michael please can we talk. I block her and delete the pictures of us. I'm not taking her back this time.

Shawn's pov *next day
"Mr. Mendes your ride is here to pick you up." I walk out with my bag and get in Dave's car. "Thanks for taking me home man," I say after I buckle myself in. He drives me home and I prepare for the surprise.
I spread the rose petals all the way up to our bedroom, where the piano is. I warm up on the piano when I hear the garage door open. I start playing silently. I hear Y/n's footsteps coming up the stairs.
"I'm way across the coast awake in bed and I wonder 'if I spoke would you hear what I said' so I take a breath and hope you can." I look up and Y/n walks in, in shock. "A feeling deep inside that no one sees but for no one to understand but you and me tonight. Tell me that you'll take this chance."
I hear her start crying. "Promise to hold you close and be there every day. I swear I love you more no matter what you say and if we lost it all and there was nothing we could do, oh I'll try my best for you."
"Promise to hold you close and be there every day I swear I love you more no matter what you say and if we lost it all and there was nothing we could do, oh I'll try my best, oh I'll try my best, oh I'll try my best for you."
"Hold your heart to keep you close. Wherever you want just spin the globe but we can have the time of our lives right here at home. Just breath and follow me down this road."
"Promise to hold you close and be there every day I swear I love you more no matter what you say and if we lost it all and there was nothing we could do, oh I'll try my best, oh I'll try my best, oh I'll try my best for you."
I finish the song and get off the piano bench. I grab Y/n's hand. She is still crying. "Y/n," I say getting down on one knee. "I know things have been hard for us, but I wouldn't want to go through these hard times with anyone else. You're my rock and my everything. You're strong, confident, smart and beautiful."
I begin tearing up. "You're the best mother and wife a man could ever ask for. I love you and all I ask is would you marry me again?" She nods and I get up and kiss her. We cry and hug each other. "I love you too Shawn."
We have sex and afterwards we cuddle. "So many emotions in one day," Y/n says. I laugh. "True that." Y/n's phone vibrates. "Shoot I have to go get the kids," Y/n says. She gets up and I get up with her. I put my shirt on and kiss her. "Love you," I say. "Love you too." Then she leaves.

Michael's pov
"Michael please talk to me," Cameron says. "Leave me alone," I say. She grabs my arm. "Michael I love you, Colby kissed me." "I don't care a kiss is a kiss. Did you even try to stop him?" She looks down and shakes her head. I walk to my car and drive home. My heart can't take this anymore.