Christmas

Michael's pov *christmas eve
"Merry Christmas Eve beautiful," I whisper into Cameron's ear. "Michael, I think I love you," she says. "I think I love you too." I smile and kiss her. "Michael your grandparents are here," I hear my mom yell. "Come on."
We hold hands and go downstairs. "Michael," my grandma Karen says hugging me. "Hi Grandma." "Hey buddy," my grandpa Manny says to me. "Hey grandpa." "Kaden, Lilia, and Michael you guys look so good in your Christmas outfits," my grandma says. "Thanks Grandma," Kaden says.
I turn to Cameron. "I can't wait for tonight," I whisper in her ear. Tonight we're doing the deed. Making love. Or in other words losing our virginities to each other. "Me either," she whispers in my ear.
Your pov
You're making dinner when you feel arms wrap around you. "Hey beautiful," Shawn whispers in your ear. You smile. "Aren't you supposed to make the ham?" You ask. "It's almost done, I just thought I'd say hi."
Then the doorbell rings. "Thank god Camila is here," you say running to the door. "Hey Camila, Russell, and Chelsea, come in." "Girl merry Christmas Eve," Camila says hugging you. "I need you to help me," you whisper.
"That the reason why I'm here." Russell is Camila's husband and Chelsea is his daughter and Camila's stepdaughter (she's 12). You go in the kitchen and the doorbell rings again. "Lilia can you get that?" You yell.
She goes to the front door and your best friend from kindergarten is standing there. "Hi aunt Sarah," Lilia says. "Hey honey, where's your mom?" "Kitchen. Hi Nicola." "Hi Lilia," Nicola says. Nicola is Sarah's fiancé.
Sarah walks up to you and hugs you. "Oh my god I feel I haven't seen you in forever," you say to Sarah. "It's only been 3 months since I moved to New York with Nicola." "I know but life has been crazy, the kids are getting older and Shawn is going back on tour in a couple weeks." "It's been two years already?" You nod.
You, the family, and guests eat dinner and open some presents. "Mom I'm going over to Cameron's and then I'll be home," Michael says. "Let's get a quick picture before you go," you say. Karen takes a picture of you, Shawn, Michael, Lilia, Kaden, and Gizmo. "K love you bud," you say.
Michael's pov
I drive Cameron to her house. My parents think her parents are at home but they're actually visiting her older sister Cassidy who's in university. "You got the condoms right?" She asked. "Yep," I say.
You don't know how hard it was to hide those condoms from my parents. I hid them in a bin that has the Halloween decorations. We go to her room and I go to the bathroom. I come out and she's sitting on the bed. "Ready?" I say. "Yes, are you?" Cameron asks. I take my shirt off. "Very."
Shawn's pov *next morning
I wake up to Kaden and Lilia jumping on the bed. "Dad, mom get up it's Christmas!" They yell. "Go back to bed," I mumble. They keep jumping. "Alright I'm up, where's your brother?" "I don't know, he wasn't in his room," Lilia says.
My eyes open wide. "Honey did Michael come home last night?" I ask. "No," she mumbles. I get out of bed and call him. "Hello?" I hear him answer. "Where the hell are you?" I ask. "Ooh Mike is in trouble," Kaden says.
"Cameron's house," he answers, more than half asleep. "You stayed the night? Get your butt home now!" I hang up on him. I'm furious! "So let's go open presents," I say turning around to Kaden and Lilia.
Michael's pov
After my dad yelled at me on the phone, I kiss Cameron goodbye. "Where are you going?" She mumbles. "Home. Merry Christmas baby." I put my clothes on and drive home. I might die today.
Shawn's pov
Lilia, Kaden, Y/n and I finish opening presents. "I love you all," I say. "Love you too dad," Kaden says. "Love ya dad," Lilia says. Then I hear the door open. "Michael Shawn Mendes get over here now," I say.
He's walks into the living room. "Lili, Kaden can you please leave, mom and I need to talk to Michael alone." They nod and leave. "Michael answer this question for me, did you have sex last night?" I ask.
"No," he says, his gaze looking at the floor. "Michael!" "We used protection, dad I promise it won't happen again." "I've used that one before, just promise it won't be in my house and you use protection, okay?"
"Yes sir I promise," Michael says. "Good I don't want to become a grandpa at 34." He leaves and Y/n looks at me. "Really? That's what you tell him?" "He's a teenager, what can I do." "Are going to tell that to Lilia and Kaden too? My god Shawn," she says shaking her head.
"Fine you tell him what to do." "Oh I will." Y/n walks out. "Love you honey," I say.

(A/n: This was longer than usual but I was really into it xD. Anyway merry early Christmas or Hanukkah or if you don't celebrate anything just have a good day!)