Uninvited

Michael's pov
I walk in my house and I hear talking. I see my dad. "Michael hey buddy," he says. "Hey dad um could we talk for a second?" He nods. We go to my room. "I'm sober son, aren't you happy?" My dad says.
"Yeah I am, but that's not why I asked to talk to you. Cameron cheated on me with Colby. I thought you would understand because Camila cheated on you," I say. "That's awful. You have to break up with them."
"And that's what I did. It just sucks because you feel like you were just worthless to them. Like I'm not good enough." "Michael, Cameron is just blind. You are enough and you're not worthless," my dad says. I nod.

Your pov
After Shawn talks to Michael, he comes to your bedroom. You're laying on the bed. He gets on the bed and crawls to you. He kisses you. You kiss back passionately. Shawn enters his tongue in your mouth.
You break away and start kissing his neck. Shawn moans. You stop. "You like that big boy," you whisper. "Mmhm," he says. You suck on his neck and give him a hicky. "Y/n," Shawn says breaking away. You laugh. "Sorry."
You see the front door open. "Mom? Dad?" Kaden says walking in. "Yes honey," you say. "Someone is at the door." You get out of bed and Shawn follows behind. You open the door and see Isaac standing there with a woman.
"Isaac?" You say in shock. "Hello Y/n, hello Shawn," Isaac says. "Come in Isaac," you hear Michael say. You turn around and Michael is standing there. You move out of the way and grab Michael. "Umm when were you going to tell me what you invited him over for dinner?" You ask in a whisper.
"Umm I don't know but he's here now," Michael says getting away from you. You go to the kitchen and get out some alcohol. "What's the alcohol for?" Shawn asks. "I'm going need it to get through this night."
Shawn laughs. "Isaac, who's this lady you have with you?" Michael asks. "This is my wife Denise," Isaac says. You go to shake Denise's hand, but she hugs you. "Nice to meet you," Denise says.
"Denise red wine or white?" Shawn asks. "Red." "Isaac?" "I'm fine I'll just have water," he says. "I'm going upstairs," Michael says trying to walk away but you stop him. "You invited them, you stay here." Michael rolls his eyes.
Then the doorbell rings. "I'll get that," Michael says running to it. Sit by Denise and starting talking with her. "So how long have you and Isaac been married?" You ask. "4 years. How long have you and Shawn been married?" "11 years." You hear yelling and banging. Isaac and Shawn go see what's happening.
"Hey get off of him," you hear Isaac say. "Colby you get off of my son before I call the police." You hear Shawn say. You run to where they are with Denise. You see Shawn pull Colby off Michael.
You run to unconscious Michael with cuts and bruises forming. "That's for hurting Cameron," Colby says struggling in Shawn's arms. "Help," Shawn asks for Isaac. "Denise call the police," Isaac says.
Michael begins to wake up. "Mom," Michael says. Tears stream down your face. "Y/n and Denise you two go to the hospital with Michael, Isaac and I got Colby," Shawn says. You see police cars pull up in the driveway.
You and Denise help Michael up and put him on the couch. You look up at the stairs and see Lilia and Kaden. Denise looks up with you. "Stay with him, he needs you. I'll talk to the younger kids," Denise says. You nod.
You sit with Michael, while Shawn and Isaac are being questioned by the police. You see Colby in handcuffs. An officer walks to you. "Is this your son?" He asks. You nod. The officer questions you about what happened.
"Okay, thanks ma'am. We'll question him when he's more conscious and alert." The police leave with Colby and you take Michael to the emergency room. "Mom," Michael says in the waiting room. "Yes honey." "Everything hurts."
"I know Michael." "Mrs. Mendes," a nurse says. You help Michael up and take him into a hospital room. A doctor checks and then he leaves to get x-rays. Michael comes back with the doctor and he has broken two ribs and a broken leg.
Michael also get stitches above his eyebrow. You leave the hospital and go home. You help Michael inside the house. You see Shawn sitting on the couch. "Denise and Isaac went home and Colby will be in jail for the night," Shawn says.
You nod. You go to the bathroom and dial someone. "Hello?" "You keep your boyfriend away from my son or else," you threaten. "Mrs. Mendes? What did Colby do?" "Cameron he attacked Michael."