Ditch day

Michael's pov
"Thank you for telling me the truth I really appreciate it," I say to Isaac. "No problem," Isaac says. I hug him. He's stunned at first but hugs back. We break apart. "Nice meeting you Jayden."
"You too Isaac," Jayden says. Jayden and I walk out of his apartment and run down the stairs. "Doubt we'll make it back before lunch," Jayden says. "Guess will go somewhere for lunch," I say. I pull up to a drive thru and order burgers and fries. I pull over and we watch the traffic.
"Look at these people having places to go, but don't get to experience being out of place," Jayden says. I look at Jayden. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yes." We finish our burgers and I drive to the CN tower, that's the big tower in Toronto. "You know I'm afraid of heights right?" Jayden asks.
"I know," I say smirking. I take her hand and we run inside the tower. We take the elevator up the tower. When we get up there, I run to the windows. "Come on Jayden, look at the view." "I'm fine, really Michael," she says.
I walk to her and put my arm around her. "You'll be fine trust me." She sighs and we walk to the windows. We stare out at the view. "I never really realized how beautiful Toronto is during the winter time."
"I remember my dad would take me and my siblings when we were younger at night during the winter time and it was the most amazing view I've ever seen," I say. I take my arm off her. We go back down and take a walk.
"Michael, I don't think we've actually hanged out alone without Marcus or Colby," Jayden says. "Really? Wow." We walk a little bit when we are stopped. "Oh my gosh you're Michael Mendes, my mom is a big fan of your dad and I'm a big fan of you. Can I get a picture?" The girl who looks about 13, asks.
"Yeah sure," I say. I take her phone. "Your girlfriend can get in the picture if she wants," the girl says. "I'm not his girlfriend, we're just friends," Jayden says getting in the picture. I snap the picture and hand the girl back her phone. "Hey what's your name?" I ask the girl. "Evelyn." "Nice to meet you Evelyn." She hugs me and goes on her way. "We should probably head home," Jayden says. "Okay."

Y/n's pov
You pick up Kaden from school while Lilia is at her basketball practice. "How was school?" You ask him. "Good, can we get ice cream?" "Ice cream? Well since you're my favorite we can get ice cream."
You tell each kid that they're your favorite, but in reality you don't have a favorite. You drive to the ice cream shop when you get a call from the high school. "Hello?" You answer. "Hello is this Mrs. Mendes?"
"This is she." "Your son Michael has missed all his classes except one today. Is your son sick?" "No he was supposed to be in school." "We he must've ditched then. He will receive iss (in school suspension) tomorrow."
The secretary hangs up. You quickly get Kaden his ice cream and drive home. "Michael Shawn Mendes," You yell when you walk in the house. Michael comes downstairs, holding Gizmo. "Mom quiet the cat is sleeping," Michael says. "Put Gizmo down, we need to chat." Michael puts the cat on the couch.
"Why did you ditch school?" "Whhaatt? Ditch school I've never heard such a thing." "Michael," you say raising your tone. "Okay I ditched because you wouldn't tell me the truth." "What are you talking about?" "Mom I know who Isaac is and I met him today."
(A/n: Sorry this is a week late, Christmas was fun yet crazy.)