Court case

Michael's pov
I go to school and when I walk in the building, I feel everyone starring at me. I go over to Marcus and we walk to my locker. "Rough night huh?" Marcus says. I silently chuckle. "I'd say," I say back. We go to class together.
At lunch I sit with Marcus and Jayden. "I can't believe Colby would do something like this to you, I knew there was something off about him, but I didn't think this extreme," Jayden says after taking a bite of her sandwich.
I shrug my shoulders. "I'm going to get a restraining order against him, I can't keep worrying if he's going to hurt me again." I eat my food, when I see Cameron walk towards me. Marcus gets up.
"Hold up little lady, what do you think you're doing?" Marcus asks. "I need to talk to Michael," Cameron says. Marcus looks back at me. I shake my head. "He doesn't want to talk to you right now, leave a message and he might call you back." "Tell Michael I'm sorry for what happened and it's my fault."
"Okay, move along now," Marcus says doing a hand motion. Cameron rolls her eyes and walks away. "Thanks man," I say. "No problem Mike." I continue eating my lunch and go to my next period class.

Shawn's pov
"Bye love you," I say kissing Y/n. "Love you too bye," she says back. I walk to the garage and go into my car. Today I'm going to Camila's court case about how she tried to kill me. I never thought 15 years ago I would be doing this.
Paparazzi is outside the court house when I arrive. "Shawn Mendes how do you think this will turn out for Miss Cabello?" "How's your alcohol problems?" "Any marriage troubles you like to talk about?" The paparazzi yell at me, cameras in my face. I keep my head down and walk inside.
I see Andrew and I walk to him. "Hey Shawn," he says giving me a hug. I hug back. "Just say the truth, we have nothing to hide." I nod. I walk into the court room with my lawyer and I sit down.
Then Camila comes in. She's wearing an orange jumpsuit with handcuffs. She gives me a death glare. The judge enters the court room. "Please rise." The trial begins. "Let's start with questioning of the prosecution," the judge says. I get up with my lawyer and I go to the witness's stand.
"Mr. Mendes could you tell us your relationship miss Cabello," my lawyer asks. "Camila and I started dating each other fifteen years ago and three years after we got engaged and shortly after broke up," I tell her.
"Was there any abuse in the relationship?" "No." "Was there any betrayal or secrets you kept from her or she kept from you?" "Yes, I had a son I didn't tell her about and she told paparazzi about him without my permission. She also cheated on me while we were together." "Interesting."
I look at Camila and she rolls her eyes. "Can you describe what happened on the day Miss Cabello attacked you?" My lawyer asks me. I take a deep breath. "I was at a rehabilitation center receiving treatment and I was told I had a visitor. I went to the visiting lounge and there was Camila," I say.
I feel my breath shorten. "She told me she had a song that she wanted me to listen to. I listen to it and I said it was good. I asked her if it was about Russell, her boyfriend, and Camila told me it was about me."
I feel this wave of panic come over me. "She told me she loved me and asked if I loved her. I told her no and I was over her. Camila told me loved me and she always will. Then she grabbed my arm."
I feel my chest get tight and I can't breathe. I feel tears welling up. "Mr Mendes are you okay?" My lawyer asks. "I told her to stop but her grip only tightened. A woman pulled her off me and then Camila punched the woman. I grabbed Camila and she pulled out a knife and held it to my neck," I say trying to breathe.
I can't breathe. I can't breathe. "Mr Mendes I think you're having a panic attack, you need to calm down." I start crying. "Camila tried to kill me! She told them if they moved I would get it! I almost died!" I yell.
I cry harder. This is the first time I've realized I almost died. I almost left Y/n and the kids without a father or husband. Security guards grab my arms and take me out of the court room. They take me into a room.
The trial continues and I watch from the room on a tv. Camila gives her testimony and some witnesses tell their story. They go to recess and when they come back, they tell Camila's charges.
"Miss Camila Cabello is guilty of first degree attempted murder of Mr Shawn Mendes and will serve thirteen years in prison with possibility of parole," the judge says. Camila starts crying. I'm relieved.

(A/n: sorry this is late, I've been busy the past two weeks.)