Bachelorette party

Shawn's pov
I'm laying in my living room watching tv when I get a call from Andrew. "Hello?" I answer. "Shawn hey how are you?"  He asks. "Good how are you?" "Good. So tour, are you able to come back?"
Tour I haven't thought about it for months. "Um I'll get back to you about that." "Please consider, the fans are dying for you to come back on tour." I feel my chest tightening. "Um can I call you back?"
"Sure bye Shawn," Andrew says hanging up. I become breathless. "Dad?" I hear Kaden say as he walks in the living room. "H-Hey buddy," I say trying to catch my breath. "Do I need to get mum?" I nod. Kaden runs upstairs. My chest feels tight and I remember that night Dave found me drunk.

Flashback
After the show, I go to the tour bus to grab a beer from the fridge. "Woah Shawn that's the fourth beer you've had today," Dave my bassist says. "I know," I say. "Shawn are you okay? You've been drinking a lot lately."
"I'm fine, just leave me alone." I walk to the back of the bus when my beer is taken from me. "GIVE THAT BACK," I yell angrily. "I won't give this back until you get help. Shawn you have been coming back to the tour bus almost every night drunk. I'm calling Y/n and you're going home."
End of flashback

"Shawn hubby, breathe," I hear Y/n say. I'm snapped back to reality. "Are you okay?" I nod. "Are you having panic attacks?" I shrug my shoulders. "Shawn I'm scared, are you okay?" "Babe I'll be fine."
I give her a hug. She feel her take a deep breath. We let go. "So what's up with you?" I ask. Y/n laughs. "I have to plan Sarah's bachelorette party and she said she wanted a stripper so.." I laugh. "Why don't you just hire me?"
Y/n slaps my arm. "The only person you should be stripping for is me." "What's a stripper?" Kaden asks. We look at each other and laugh. "You'll find out when you're 18 son," I say.

Your pov *night of bachelorette party
"Okay so the guests should be coming here soon," you say to Sarah. "I'm so excited, this is one of the last nights of me being single," Sarah says excitedly. "You excited to marry to Nicola?" "Very, it feels like since we met, we were destined to be together and I'm the happiest when I'm with her."
You smile. You hear a knock on the front door. "Oh that might be them." You open the door and a bunch ladies come in. "Hey Ladies!" Sarah says. A couple guys walk. "Hey guys!" They walk in with alcohol.
"Alright let's get this started." Right as you say that the doorbell rings. You open it and two strippers dressed as police officers walk in. "Did someone call 911?" The male stripper says. You point to Sarah.
"Ma'am this is not an emergency, you're under arrested," the female stripper says. She goes over to her and gives Sarah a lap dance. You start laughing. "Ma'am this is not funny, do I need to put you under arrest?" The male stripper asks. "No I'm married officer." "You sure, you seem like a solo criminal."
"Nope I have a partner in crime." After the strippers leave, most of the guests are at least tipsy. "Let's play drunk twister!" Sarah says after taking a sip of her beer. You get put the twister blanket and laugh at the drunks trying to play.
You film it and send it to Shawn. The doorbell rings and you open it. Brittney, Sarah's ex is standing there. "Hey where's Sarah?" She asks. You close the door and lock it. Brittney starts banging on the door. "Who is it?" Sarah asks. "Nobody."

(A/n: okay let me explain what's been happening. I had terrible writers block and I didn't know what the hell to write. Also my life has been crazy, I broke my pinky and I was on spring break. Anyway I promise this won't happen again, I won't have y'all wait over a month for an update. Love y'all and thank you for understanding!)