Coming home early

Shawn's pov
After the show, I go to the tour bus to grab a beer from the fridge. "Woah Shawn that's the fourth beer you've had today," Dave my bassist says. "I know," I say. "Shawn are you okay? You've been drinking a lot lately."
"I'm fine, just leave me alone." I walk to the back of the bus when my beer is taken from me. "GIVE THAT BACK," I yell angrily. "I won't give this back until you get help. Shawn you have been coming back to the tour bus almost every night drunk. I'm calling Y/n and you're going home."

Your pov
"Thank you Dave I appreciate it, goodbye," you say hanging up the phone. You take a deep breath, eyes beginning to tear up. You hear the floor creek and you turn around. "Kaden what are you doing up?"
"I'm hungry, what's wrong mom?" Kaden asks. "Nothing, it's just your father is coming home early from the tour." "Really? That's awesome!" "Yeah it is, um why don't you get your snack and head off to bed."
He nods and goes to the pantry. You sit at the table and thinking about how you're going to tell the kids their dad is probably going to rehab for his drinking problem that he recently started.
After dropping the kids off at school, you meet Shawn at the airport. Paparazzi meets you there, asking you questions. "Y/n is it true the reason your husband Shawn Mendes is on break is because he had an affair?"
"Shawn did not have an affair," you say continuing to walk to Shawn's airport gate. "Are you pregnant again?" "No I am not." "Michael your son is he doing drugs?" "No i know for sure he's not doing drugs."
You finally make it and see Shawn. You run to him and hug him. He hugs back tightly. "I missed you so much hubby," you whisper. "I missed you more," Shawn whispers. "Let's get your suitcase and then go home."
He nods and you two hold hands. The paparazzi follows you again. "Shawn are you drunk?" "No I'm sober," he says continuing to walk. "Can you guys please go, we want privacy," you say to paparazzi.
They walk away and you get Shawn's bag. When you get in the car, tears come out of your eyes. "Baby I'm sorry," Shawn says. "Why? Shawn why are you getting drunk? You've never had a drinking problem until this tour. What makes this tour different than other tours?"
"For some reason before I go out on stage I get flooded with this anxiety and you aren't there, so I don't know how to handle it." "So you want me to go on tour with you?" He sighs and nods his head.
"Shawn we have three kids, who's going to take care of them?" "We can hire a nanny," Shawn suggests. "A nanny? Hubby we agreed we would raise the kids not some middle aged person. I have to be there for them," you say.
"Well then I don't know Y/n." "Let's just go home and figure this out later." You drive home completely silent. Shawn takes his bag out of the car. When you open the door, Gizmo comes up to Shawn. "Hey kitty," he says petting him.
You feel tears form in your eyes. "Honey," Shawn says hugging you. "I'm just glad you're home." When the kids come home, you sit them all down. "Kids someone is here, but before they come out to see you, I need to tell you that they have a drinking problem and will be going rehab," you say.
They all nod. "You can come out now." Shawn walks out and Kaden and Lilia run to him. He hugs them tightly. Michael just sits there and watches. "Michael?" Shawn says. Michael gets up and walks past him. "Mich," Shawn says, but you stop him. "He's having a hard time," you say. Michael slams his bedroom door shut.

Michael's pov
Why is my life going to shit? I knock stuff off my desk in anger. Why did my dad do this, why did he be so selfish to become a drunk? I throw my pillows. Why did my best friend turn against me and tried to steal my girlfriend?
I smash a picture frame with a picture of my dad. Why did my parents preventing from seeing Isaac? I throw the box of pictures against the wall. I fall onto my bed and start bawling. I cry for a while before calling someone.
"Hello?" "Marcus get Jayden and get me out of my house," I say through cries. "We'll be over soon Mike," Marcus says and after that he hangs up. That's what I like about Marcus, he doesn't question everything. 

(A/n: thank you for 1k reads!)