The unwanted returns

Camila's pov
"Fuck you Russell!" I yell as he runs out of my house with his daughter Chelsea. "You're a crazy bitch!" He yells back. I slam the front door. I go back upstairs to my closet. Now that he's out of the way, there's only one person I need to chase off. Confused? Let me catch you up.
Eleven years ago I was engaged to the love of my life, Shawn Mendes. Everything was perfect, until two people from his past decided to be in his present. Y/n and Michael. See I don't mind Michael, the person I have real problems with is Y/n. She just had to make Shawn love her.
Now they have more kids and are "happily" married. A little birdie told me they were having marriage problems. Y/n even considering a divorce. Oh I didn't stop loving Shawn after I met Russell.
I don't know why I went with Ethan on our wedding day. That's my biggest regret. The reason I overdose was because I knew Shawn would never be with me. And when I heard he saved me, I knew he still loved me.
Anyway I need to get rid of Russell to be able to be with Shawn again, so I tried to kill him. And that's why he ran out with his daughter calling me a crazy bitch. I'm going to visit Shawn tomorrow at his rehab.

Shawn's pov
"Mr. Mendes you have a visitor," my counselor says. I go down to the lobby expecting to see Y/n, but instead I see Camila. "Oh hi," I say. "Oh you're not happy to see me?" She says laughing. I give her a hug.
"How are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm fine, how are you?" "Good. Um I need some advice on a song I wrote, could you give it a listen." "Sure." She give me her headphones and plays me the song.

"Wow that's amazing. Is it about Russell?" I ask. "Um no it's about...you." "Oh really?" "Yeah." We're silent for a few minutes. "Shawn after the break up, I still loved you." I look at her in disbelief.
"Do you still love me?" Camila asks. "No I moved on and I thought you did too," I say. "Shawn I love you and always will." She grabs my arm. "Let go!" Her grip strengths. "Stop!" A woman pulls her off me.
Camila punches the woman. I grab hold of Camila. She pulls out a knife and holds it to my throat. "Don't move or he gets it!" Camila yells. I can't believe what's happening. Security grabs the knife and Camila. She gets taken out of the rehab building. "You okay Mr. Mendes?" The woman asks. I nod.

Your pov
You were making dinner when Lilia and Kaden come running to you. "Mom something happened to dad," Lilia says. "What?" Kaden gives you his iPad. "Today musician Shawn Mendes was attacked by his ex fiancé Camila Cabello at the rehab he's receiving treatment at."
You watch the video and your heart breaks. You grab your phone and call the rehab center. "Hello?" "Hi this is Y/n Mendes, I'm calling to talk to my husband Shawn Mendes." "Okay one second."
"Y/n! I've never been so happy to hear your voice," Shawn says. "Kaden and Lilia showed me the video, I'm so happy you're okay," you say feeling yourself begin to cry. "Y/n?" "I don't know what I would do if I lost you."
"I'll be home soon babe." You nod. "Hubby...I love you," you say. "I love you," he says. You hang up and Kaden and Lilia hug you immediately. "Dad will be home soon. I promise," you whisper.

Michael's pov
I lay my head on Cameron's lap and she rubs my head. "I love you," I say. Cameron looks away from her phone. "What?" she asks. "I love you." "I love you too." She doesn't seem so sure. I doubt she's lying.
I hear the doorbell ring. Cameron gets up and goes to her front door. "Colby what the hell are you doing here?" I hear Cameron say. I get up. "This," Colby says. I walk out of her room and see them...

(A/n: in my first book, i made camila a mean and crazy bitch and in the second book I made her nice. I decided I'm tried of sweet camila and I'm bring back the old camila. Also her song "All these years" is literally perfect for this chapter.)