Chapter Nine

"Alana!" someone gasped, clutching my hand. I was breathing heavy and my heart was pounding.

It was Jenna. Everyone was up, looking concerned, but I knew Thalia was still "sleeping." Because she wasn't really.

I looked around, and had a breakdown. I was crying frantically, and tears streamed down my cheeks as I cried.

"I want to get out," I whispered, gasping for air.

"Thalia said-"

"I don't care what Thalia said!" I yelled.

Jenna let go of my hand.

"I'm sorry," I pleaded. Jenna nodded, but sat away from me. The girls all woke up, except Thalia. I looked around and realized I was still on the floor.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking at the girls.

"How are we supposed to know!" they all cried. I smiled in response to their answer. Only time I've ever smiled since being here.

"Alarm clock," I pointed at the nightstand. Ella made an 'O' shape with her mouth and looked at it.

"Seven thirty," she answered. I shook Thalia. We only had a few minutes until breakfast, and bad things would happen if we didn't go.

"What?" she moaned. Maybe she was actually asleep.

"Get up!" I screeched.

"Why?" she groaned. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at me again.

"I'TS SEVEN THIRTY!" I yelled, startling her.

"Okay, okay!" she stood up.

I ran around the room, searching for a dress. Thalia said Jason wants us looking nice. Nice-dressing and breakfast don't go along.

"Here," Thalia said, pointing to a light pink dress on the bed,"that one is for you."

----

Gosh! Dont yell at me! I havent written in a few days...

Anywho, this is a superduperfragilisticexpialidotious short chapter.

What do you think of Thalia? is she going cray cray??

THANKS FOR 485 READS! :))))))

Love you all so much!