Chapter Twenty-Five

Hey all! Im ending this story soon, possibly in a few chapters. BUT. Dont worry, sequel will be up soon, introducing new characters and some old ones.

There will be another part of this chapter updated later!
----
""""""NOT EDITED""""
Eight months later

The shackles were so painful as I hung up. My wrists were bloody from all of the tightness engulfing the flesh on my arms. I could feel blood dripping from my mouth.

How did I end up like this.

One week before

"Jason, what's wrong?" Thalia asked. He rubbed his temples, staring down at the floor.

"I'm sick," he repeated,"Sick."

He was finally right about himself. Everyone knew, including me, that he was referring sick to insane.

"You are sick," Gabby blurted,"And there's a way to not be like that."

"There isn't," Thalia snapped.

"Thalia," Jason replied,"Maybe I-"

"Oh, Jason," She comforted him,"You aren't sick."

It was a really quick slap across the face that got all of us gasping.

Jason just slapped Thalia.

"Don't you ever disagree with me young woman!" He yelled. It echoed into the tiny bathroom I was in, crying. I could see the whole thing through the cracks. I groaned as the baby kicked forcefully, making me sore. I hated this, it made me so sad. I didn't want to be like this-

I didn't want my baby living through it either.

I was ready to burst into tears, but I sucked it in as the voices suddenly became quieter.

"Where's Alana?" Jason asked. I leaned back on the wall, wincing as the baby kicked again.

"She's..." Ella gulped.

"In the bathroom," Thalia finished.

I hear footsteps as the door creaked open. I put my hands over the bump. I still had to wear dresses, only they were larger size. It still climbed up to my thighs, which made me shiver.

"Alana," Jason cheered. I froze, my legs in an awkward position. He walked over and kneeled down, using his palm to wipe my tears. I pulled his hand away, leaving his face to fall.

"What should we name the baby?" he whispered silently. I looked up, knowing exactly what I'd say if the baby was a girl.

"Jenna."

"I like that!" he smiled. I sat up taller, confused. I thought I'd receive another beating.

Gabby was standing behind Jason. I looked up at her. And then, I immediately shook my head. In her eyes I could see what she was about to do.

Using my pencil that I always kept next to my notebook, she raised it as Jason leaned in to wipe some more tears from my face. Thalia was barely noticing what was about to happen as Ella pulled her aside, talking to her quietly.

He turned around as she instantly went down, stabbing his eye. Blood instantly squirted out, gushing towards me. I screamed, seeing Thalia gasp and Ella push her backwards.

Gabby held onto the pen as Jason let out a growl and a deafening yell. I managed to get up, shoving Jason. The door was left open on the other side of the room. I motioned Gabby to help me up. We clung to each other, limping towards the other side of the room. Ella stood behind us as Thalia sprinted towards Jason, gripping his face. Thalia screamed while Jason rocked back and forth, writhing. The pencil stuck out from his hand as it poured blood. I gaged, letting myself fall beside Gabby as she tried holding me up. My stomach felt so infuriating. Nausea came back as I choked up everything in my stomach. It fell onto the floor, and all over myself. I moaned as Gabby and I limped up onto the stairs.

There was a chance we could leave. There really was.

Ella squeezed my hand as we pushed our way through the hall, collided together. We had found the front door containing a padlock.

And there wasn't any hope.

Gabby froze, her hand loosening on my waist.

"Gabby, what is it?" I asked her. My heart beat quickly. It picked up it's speed.

"Footsteps."

"Olivia, I tried," Ella whispered.

And none of us asked what she meant.

"We need to hide," Gabby hissed, pushing me back into the hall. My leg became so tired as I slid under the guest bed, weeping as Gabby laid beside me. I began hearing the footsteps too. Ella stood in the closet, since there was no room. I felt as if I could hear my own heartbeat, slowly picking up speed.

"Jason?" Someone asked. I popped my head up a little, listening to the voice.

"I came because I assumed you needed some more clothes," a man said. My face felt so cold as I held my hands up against it. I felt then a flicker of hope inside my chest. It might have been the baby, painfully pressing against the wood, but it was more.
I slide from under the bed, yelping.

"Oh my God, please, help us!" I begged. I crawled towards him as he stood frozen. I was unable to stand, but I wanted to so badly. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, go back outside, everything.

I was so desperate, that without looking, I almost didn't notice he looked exactly like Jason.

"So, you are Jason's favorite," The man said, smirking with amusement,"He's told me all about you."

To be continued.