'It'll heal our hearts'

(Recap from the last chapter)

''Don't hurt me please, I promise to devote my life to Jesus Christ, I swear.'' I said not looking at him. Joshua snickered and threw a bit of water at me ''Did that hurt?'' He asked as I let my arms drop ''...Whatever, I was about to make food before you decided to do.. that.. Wanna eat with us?'' I asked him 'May as well be polite to avoid having to have this happen again..' I thought to myself and he nodded. 'A dinner with Jisoos Christ, should be fun..'
(Recap over)

*Joshua's pov*
'' I nodded as I stepped inside. ''Shoes off please, and I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.'' Vernon said before leaving me alone in the hallway.

'He's a great host man *rolls eyes*' I thought as I quickly took my shoes off and walked inside. I looked around the room I was in, they have a pretty nice living room but the color is horrible.

''Oh yeah, we haven't properly met, right? I'm Sofia!'' The girl that had opened the door for me suddenly stood in front of me with her hand out. ''I'm Joshua, nice to meet you.'' I replied shaking her hand with a smile. She gave a smile back and plopped on the couch.

''Where's the kitchen?'' I asked her as I looked at the doors of which I had no idea where they led too. ''Oh, it's there.'' She said pointing to one of the doors. I smiled thanking her and walked to the kitchen where I saw Vernon cooking.

I closed the door behind me and Vernon quietly looked over to see what the noise was before looking back at his cooking ''What are you making?'' I asked ''... Food.'' He said without emotion. ''.. You are? Oh wow, I didn't expect that.'' I kinda snapped without realizing ''Didn't mean to sound mean, sorry...'' ''It's fine, I'm just making some chicken with rice..'' he replied with a softer voice.

''Chicken? I love chicken!'' I replied a bit too loud I guess because Vernon slightly flinched but laughed a bit. ''So... How do you feel about having chicken today?'' He asked turning around facing me. ''I feel like it'll be very nutritious and that it'll heal our hearts f-'' before I could finish my sentence he started laughing ''Ho- how does chicken heal our hearts? Dude!'' I chuckled slightly ''I don't know! It'll just heal our hearts, don't question it!'' I replied which only made him laugh more (a/n: Kudos to you if you got that lovely reference).

*Timeskip to after dinner*

''VERNON I SWEAR TO THE HOLY BIBLE THAT YOU ARE CHEATING!'' I yelled out in frustration making him laugh ''I'm not cheating! I swear!'' He replied still laughing (A/n: and winning might I add), Sofia was watching us play Mario Kart on the couch laughing quite hard and Vernon and I were sitting on the floor because she hogged the whole couch.

I stopped playing and put the controller on the ground standing up ''I'm done, I quit.'' and walked to stand at the side of the couch, which made Vernon laugh even more.''

''And that's pretty much all that happened.'' I said ending the story ''YOU LITERALLY SWORE TO THE BIBLE I CAN'T'' Seungkwan screamed out laughing. ''HE WAS TOO GOOD YOU CAN'T BE THAT GOOD WITHOUT CHEATING OKAY!'' I yelled back, Seungkwan still laughing. ''Also... T-the 'Chicken will heal our hearts' thing, how do you even come up with that?" He said chuckling. ''LET IT BE OKAY! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!'' I replied a bit angry which just resulted in him laughing more.

(A/n: so I just opened instagram and the first thing I see is