Feelings

(Seungkwan's pov)
'It's been three days after the kiss and he didn't show up yesterday or the day before that.. Is.. Is he regretting his choice? I think he forgot to unblock me because I still can't send him texts... Ugh..' I pondered walking back and forth in the homeroom as Joshua just sighed at my actions.

The door then opened and Vernon walked in. He noticed me blushed and walked to the back of the room sitting in the far left corner.

Joshua just gave me a look that said 'Now's your chance.' And with that in mind, I walked over to Vernon, standing in front of him.
"You uh.. Forgot to unblock me.." I said softly and his head immediately snapped up. He looked me in the eye for a second or two before looking behind me with a small blush on his face.

"Oh.. uh, sorry, I'll uh.. unblock you after class.." he said looking down again. I opened and closed my mouth a few times trying to word something but couldn't so I groaned.
"Okay, look, Vernon, I can't do this and I know you can't either so let's just get this over with. Do you like me or not?" I eventually just said and again Vernon's head snapped up with a blush on his face. "I- uh.. Yo-.... I-" Vernon tried to say something but couldn't so he gave up groaning and just pulled me down into a kiss.

Right after Joshua started squealing making us stop and look at him with a look that just said 'what the fuck Joshua' as he hid his smile with his hand which was holding his phone. And someone entered the classroom.

"What the fu-, Joshua are you okay?" It was Jihoon. "It's just- they just- *squeal*, sorry. Don't worry it's nothing." Joshua replied with a huge smile. "...Okay...?" Jihoon replied shaking his head slightly and just sat down somewhere.
-timeskip to lunch-
Everyone was sitting at one of the lunch tables and just talked and laughed except Seungcheol who hadn't arrived yet.

After a bit, Seungcheol arrived and Vernon immediately grabbed his arm and dragged him away. 'What the fuck? What just happened?' I thought to myself before shaking my head slightly and started to talk to Seokmin.

(Vernon's pov)
I anxiously waited for Seungcheol to arrive and when he finally did I immediately dragged him by the arm into the hallway.

"Whoa, Hansol, calm down, what's up?" He asked right before I stopped "Well uh you know how Seungkwan and I kissed once?" I asked and he nodded "Uh.. It happened.. Again.." I said with a blush on my face. His face lit up "Does that mean you guys are dating now?!" He asked trying to keep his voice down to not get any attention.

"We, uh, haven't defined our relation yet.." I answered and he nodded in thought "I guess I have to fix that.." he mumbled under his breath "What?" I asked "Nothing..!" He said with an innocent smile.

(A/n: i almost forgot to update..agAIN
Also, stan Monsta X who just had their first win and tHEY WERE SO APPRECIATIVE I FUCKING CANT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AHSHSHSJKS)

---------------------------------------------------------

(Edit: Stan talent stan Monsta X, stan talent stan Mamamoo (you guys should read my Wheesa book: Attracted To Her))