스토커

(A/n: long(-ish) chapter ahead)

(Seungkwan's pov)
"But seriously.. Who would stalk.. Vernon and me? What the fuck... I should tell him." I said already grabbing my phone. "Don't use your phone. Who knows how much info this person has. Just go to his house, I'll go with you if you don't want to go alone." Jihoon said stopping me and I nodded.

"Let's go then.. Also sorry for wasting food.." I said looking at the now cold food as I stood up. "I can just eat it later though, just need to warm it up." He said grabbing the plates and left the room with me following after. Jihoon placed the plates in the fridge and told me to wait at the front door before walking back to the room we were previously in.

After a bit I was waiting by the front door leaning against it, waiting for Jihoon to return (A/n: don't worry Seungkwan decided to stay inside (because he's scared as hell to even take a step outside alone)). "Alright I'm ready, I just took a few pics and locked the room, let's go." Jihoon said once he finally arrived. I nodded and stepped out of the way as I opened up the door. He walked out and led the way.

After a while, we finally arrived at Vernon's house and I automatically walked up to the door and knocked on it. And after a few seconds, Vernon opened the door. "Hey, babe." I mumbled as I immediately hugged him. After a second or two I let go of him. "Can we enter?" Jihoon asked him and he nodded stepping out of the way. We thanked him and walked into the living room.

"So, do you know that Seungkwan wants to know who sent the video around the school?" Jihoon asked him right after he sat down on the couch. "I had a feeling he would," He paused to sit next to him. "Why?" He continued and patted his hand next to him motioning me to sit down, which I did.

"Well, uh... We- We got a result.. Show him." I said slightly turning so I was kind off facing Vernon. Jihoon nodded and grabbed his phone quickly unlocking it searching for the pictures and showed them to him once he did. Vernon's eyes scanned the phone as his face paled slightly.

"What the... fuck..?" He whispered pausing for a bit. "Who has the time to do this..?" He continued, still in a hushed voice. "Do you think Sofia will also be affected by this?" I asked worried looking at the both of them. "I hope not.." Vernon replied and Jihoon looked like he was trying his best to figure this all out.

"I don't wanna involve anyone else but... I think at this point we have too, I mean you guys are being stalked and there are risks for other's as well.." Jihoon eventually said after a few minutes of silence. "Who are we going to ask to help then? Is there even anyone else that can help?" I asked him. "..I don't know, we'll have to figure that out..." He said pausing scrolling through his phone as if looking for something. "Before its too late." He continued showing us a post from the 'fan page'.

'Fangirl #1:
If they don't break up I'm going to make him suffer, I already have someone in mind, if you guys want you can leave some recommendations in the comments :-).
2 replies:
Zoey101: Kidnap them, make them suffer and record it
1 like 0 dislikes 0 shares
Anonymous: Oh! I know! Assault them daily but don't let them know who you are!
1 like 0 dislikes 0 shares'

"Oh..My..God... What is wrong with these people?! Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration and annoyance. "I-.. I think we need to contact people now.." Vernon said trying not to show that he's scared and nervous and we nodded. "If it's Sofia, Seungcheol and I can protect her almost 24/7 but we won't be able to do so when she goes to school.." Vernon said and right after Sofia walked downstairs and went towards the kitchen but stopped before she entered.

"Didn't know you were here Seungkwan.. Hi, I guess." She said pausing to turn to Jihoon. "And hi to you too person I haven't met, I'm Sofia by the way!" She continued with a smile. "I'm Woozi, or at least that's what everyone calls me, my actual name is Jihoon." He replied with a small awkward smile and she waved slightly at us all before disappearing into the kitchen and closed the door behind her.

"Pretty much every room is soundproof, so don't worry about her hearing it.." He said pausing to cough a bit. "Anyway, do any of you maybe know some delinquents?" He continued with a slight hope in his voice. I shook my head and Jihoon answered. "I.. don't think so but I'm pretty sure Wonwoo might know some.." Which made us look at him weirdly. "I'm pretty sure that he only hangs out with Mingyu like 99 percent of the time." I replied. And we were silent for a bit but it was broken by Sofia walking out of the kitchen.

"What were you guys talking about to make you guys look so serious?" She asked us. "Questioning ourselves if any of our friends know delinquents." Vernon casually said. "I think Seungcheol talked about some delinquents when he was here with me.. I'm not sure though... He could've also talked about delinquents but said that someone else knows them." She said calmly to Vernon. "Also Hansol, as I was walking down the stairs I heard a bit of that conversation so you better tell me what this all is about." She then said and walked upstairs presumably to her room.

"You can speak English?!" Jihoon asked with a surprised look on his face. "I was born in America but moved here when I was 5, so yeah..." Vernon answered and Jihoon nodded his head.

(Vernon's pov)
"I'll text Seungcheol then.." I said after a bit of silence getting my phone out. After I sent the text Seungcheol called me. "Hansol, you're joking, right? You can't be serious." His voice sounded from the speaker of the phone "I'm not..Jihoon can send you some screenshots.." I answered softly. "Shit.. I'll see what I can do to get them to help... And maybe you could also ask Jackson if he knows how to help or people that can help." Seungcheol spoke calmly. "Let's hope." I mumbled.

"Oh, S.Coups?" Seungkwan called his name out. "Yeah?" He replied. "How do you even know delinquents?" Seungkwan asked again and there was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, uh.. Bye." Seungcheol quickly said and hung up. "Wow, okay, rude." Seungkwan said slightly glaring at my phone. "Well, at least we know now that Sofia is slightly safer.." I said softly turning off my phone.

(A/n: Jihoon said "you can speak English" in the same way Eric yelled "YOUR DOG SPEAKS CHINESE?!")

---------------------------------------------------------

(Edit: The chapter name means 'Stalker')