키스

*2 days after the sleepover*

(Joshua's pov)
"So, Seungkwan tell me why you aren't clinging to Vernon and are clinging to me instead." I asked the boy sitting next to me. "So you know how I got Vernon to sleep at my place?" He paused waiting for a reply and I nodded.

"Well, we.. uh.. kind off like kissed??" He continued "Wait! Hold up! YOU KISSED?!" I accidentally yelled out in surprise making him blush and look away.
"Shut up! Not the whole world needs to know!" He whisper-yelled still not looking at me "Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to." I replied.

"But you need to tell me how it happened." I then said after a bit of silence and he nodded.

*with Seungcheol it's a day after the kiss*
(S.Coups' pov)
-text-
Hansol: SEUNGCHEOL
Hansol: DAD
Hansol: AHJSKAMANAKA

Seungcheol: What happened?

Hansol: SEUNGKWAN HAPPENED

Seungcheol: DID IT FINALLY HAPPEN?!
Seungcheol: ARE YOU FINALLY DATING?

Hansol: No..
Hansol: But uh.. something else ..happened..

Seungcheol: You fucked

Hansol: NO!
Hansol: We uh..
Hansol: ..Kissed??

Seungcheol: You're home now right?

Hansol: Yes?

Seungcheol: Hold up

-story-
I quickly ran out of the school building ignoring everyone behind me and jumped in my car and as I was driving I looked at the speed limit '12 miles a/h' I looked at the speed I was going '72 miles a/s' 'Oh well, worth it.'

After a bit, I arrived at Hansol's house and entered. "Hansol! I'm here!" I yelled out when I was in the living room. "How did you come here in like.. 2 minutes?" He asked me when he arrived in the living room and plopped face down on the couch. "I ran a few red lights and went just a tiny bit over the speed limit, probably had a cop chasing me, but that doesn't matter, what matters is that kiss between Seungkwan and you." I replied nonchalantly. "You what?! You could've died Seungcheol!" He yelled out sitting up, facing me.

"Whatever, just tell me about you and Seungkwan." I said as I sat next to him watching how his face heated up once I mentioned the other's name.
-Timeskip-

(Sofia's pov)
I quietly walked into the house took off my shoes. The door of the hallway to the living room was slightly open and I heard my brother talking something ''So uh.. He asked if he could kiss me and I nodded so... Yeah..'' 'Woah, woah, woah, SOMEONE KISSED MY BROTHER?!' I thought to myself as I slowly walked into the living room.

The first thing I saw was Hansol with a bright red face and Seungcheol giving him a supportive-ish smile.

(edit: the chapter name is ''Kiss'' if you wanted to know..)