Operation Verkwan

(Hoshi's pov)
-text-
Daddy Coups: SOONYOUNG
Daddy Coups: WE HAVE TO GET TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER

Soonyoung: WHOA
Soonyoung: WHO ARE THEY
Soonyoung: WHEN
Soonyoung: WHERE

Daddy Coups: JUST MEET ME AT MY HOUSE

Soonyoung: ALREADY RUNNING

-story-
After a bit, I arrived at Seungcheol's house and knocked on the door immediately.
Not even a second later the door opened "Get in, quick!" He said pulling me in. "Okay, okay, I'm already inside, tell me who we need to get together!" I said once we arrived in the living room.

"Okay! So, you know Seungkwan right?" I nodded. "And you know Vernon, or at least have seen him, right?" I nodded again. "Those two need to be together." I nodded as I thought. "Do we have a base?" I asked. "Kissed twice and I have proof that at least Vernon likes Seungkwan, I also can get video proof of Seungkwan saying he likes Vernon, thank Joshua for that one." He said. "Nice! So how at we gonna do this?" I asked.
-timeskip to when the plan is in action-
"Alright, Vernon is on the spot, how's Seungkwan doing?" I asked Seungcheol as we were calling. "He's confused but following me." He replied. I nodded even though he can't see me. "I'm going to give him the flowers and tell him what to say. I'll talk to you once you get here." I said walking over to Vernon as I heard a reply from S.Coups.

I hung up and handed Vernon the flowers telling him some things. 'He looks confused.. Oh well, I'm sure it'll work out anyway.' I thought to myself as I walked away.

Eventually, I stood in a place where Vernon couldn't see me but I could see him and texted S.Coups where I stood.
After a bit of waiting Seungcheol arrived, told Seungkwan something and walked towards me.

"If this doesn't work, I swear to Jisoos that I'll slap them both." He mumbled once he stood next to me and I nodded in agreement.

(Vernon's pov)
I stood awkwardly looking around with a bouquet of flowers in my hands, anxiously waiting for him to arrive. From what I was told I'm the one who knows what's happening and he doesn't.

After a bit more waiting I spotted Seungcheol with Seungkwan, Seungcheol saying something while Seungkwan looked a bit confused.
When Seungcheol was done speaking he walked away in the same direction Hoshi went and Seungkwan went in my direction.

'Oh God, it's happening now, okay all I gotta do is-' my thoughts were cut off "So you were waiting for me.." Seungkwan said looking at me. I nodded "I brought flowers... Hope you like them.." I said with a little smile and blush. His smile grew wide as he softly took them out of my hands "Thank you, Vernon." He said and I looked at the ground.

"So why did you make S.Coups drag me here?" He asked tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Uh you see, I uh.. Have had a tiny crush on you for a while which has grown bigger and I really hope you accept my feelings by answering a question.." I softly said looking in Seungkwans eyes as I paused recalling Hoshi's word 'All you gotta do is ask him out, we can't bare the heart eyes you keep giving him, and the ones he gives you. It's freaking obvious you two like each other so y'know, just make it official.'

"..Will you... Be my.. Boyfriend?" I continued and waited for a reply.

(3rd person)
The realization sunk into Seungkwan and it was evident in in his face before a smile took over and he nodded happily hugging the younger in front of him all while Seungcheol and Soonyoung were freaking out and cheering in the background.

(A/n: I keep forgetting that I have to update lmao, also if you didn't notice I started updating on Thursdays as well but I might need to stop that because I need to fix way too much on this story,  I'll update it on Thursday for one more time and then just only update on Sundays until the story is fixed.)

---------------------------------------------------------

(Edit: lmao I don't even have an updating schedule now, but look at me trying to seem organized)