Anxiety (pt1)

(Vernon's pov)
Seungkwan had a look of realization on his face with a bit of regret "How old is Sofia?" He asked patting next to him. "Eleven." I said with a loving smile as I sat next to him and he immediately slightly leaned into me and I blushed a bit at the contact.

"How much do we have left of that stupid project?" He asked but before I could answer we heard the door slam downstairs and I flinched 'Shit, I hope he didn't notice that.' I thought as he stood up with a disappointed look "I'll go downstairs for a bit, just hold on okay?" He asked me forcing a little smile on his face. I nodded in reply and he rushed downstairs as I grabbed my phone to spend the time.

After five minutes he walked back into the room softly closing and smiled when he saw me on the bed hugging a pillow. "Dinner should be ready in 45 minutes or something." He said pausing to sit next to me. "Oh and because we don't have any guestrooms you're gonna have to sleep with me, hope you don't mind.." He continued turning to face me and leaned on the wall. "..I don't mind.. I just need some clothes to sleep in, forgot to ask S.Coups to bring me some extra clothes.." I said softly and suddenly my heart started beating quicker and without realizing I gripped the pillow I was holding tighter as I tried to calm my breathing.

'Why now, why do I have to start getting an attack now? Why, why, why? What did i- I forgot to take the damned pills, of course.. And they're at home, oh God, oh God, oh God..'