Chapter 21

(Seungkwan's pov)
"So did anything happen? It's been strangely calm ever since we found out.." I asked Vernon who was sitting on the ground leaning against the library's wall. "Well Soph's school closed down early yesterday and today she doesn't have school because they're investigating." He replied while motioning me to sit down with him.

I sighed and sat next to him. "Why a-" before I could even finish my sentence he pulled me onto his lap burying his face in between my neck and shoulder and hugged me. "What are you doing..?" I asked softly. "Shh, just let me hug you." He replied, his voice slightly muffled. I didn't reply and just let him hug me as I smiled in content.

The calm was quickly ruined when I suddenly heard a camera snap making me look around immediately. ''Babe..'' I said to get his attention but when I looked over his eyes were already scanning the whole place. ''I know, I heard it too.'' He said as he grabbed his phone texting someone. As he was texting I was scanning the whole place, phone in hand so I could maybe snap a picture. I saw a figure running towards the exit and I immediately snapped pictures.

When they managed to leave I looked at the pictures sighing in disappointment when I found them to be blurry. ''Seungcheol is sending people to search the whole school to find anyone who's suspicious and when they're done they'll watch over the school.'' He said and I felt him staring at me. ''We should check out that page to see if they've already posted it..'' I replied softly clicking the photo's away (not deleting them) and opening the page.

'Zoey101:
Because of something that recently happened to @/fangirl #1 I'm going to have to take over the page for a while until she's back. Don't worry though, you'll get your daily doses and we'll make sure that Seungkwan and Vernon won't be together.
18 replies:
Unknown: Get well soon @/fangirl #1! We'll miss you!
1 like   0 dislikes   0 shares

DaddyTrump: Good luck Zoey!
1 like   0 dislikes   0 shares

Mnet: Don't forget the updates ;)!
1 like   0 dislikes   0 shares
show 15 more'

I groaned when I read that. ''That people support this..'' I mumbled scrolling through the page still feeling him stare at me. ''Just don't let it get to you okay..?'' He mumbled combing his fingers through my hair. I nodded shutting off my phone not wanting to look at the other negative things that were posted there.

''Why are you so touchy today..?'' I asked him quietly once I felt him pull me closer again. ''I mean, I don't mind but..'' I said quickly once I noticed a little frown on his face. ''I don't know..'' He replied with a shrug after a bit of silence (a/n: Hansol is lowkey a needy bitch (jk, jk)). 

''Do you think that because the attack failed they'll resort to something else?'' I asked pausing slightly to sit next to him on the ground. ''Like maybe creating rumors or something, or leaving notes with threats or something, maybe calling us almost daily?'' I continued listing off the first things that came to mind. ''Or give up?'' He replied. ''That would be too good to be true and you know it.'' I said pushing my hair back slightly annoyed.

(Vernon's pov)
''Don't do that.'' I said sternly as I glared towards a group of people. ''..Why..?'' Seungkwan asked confused and looked towards the group I was glaring at. It was just a group of girls and guys, but a few of them were looking at him with lust in their eyes. ''I don't get it..'' He said softly when I didn't answer as he turned to look at me. He opened his mouth to possibly say something but before he even could I pulled him forward by his shirt into a kiss.

He immediately replied to the kiss moving his mouth in sync with mine and moved his hands towards my chest slowly gliding upwards towards my neck. I turned so my body was facing him without breaking the kiss. I put my hands on his hips turning him so his body was also facing me and roughly pulled him onto my lap which resulted in him yelping. ''SHHH! THIS IS A LIBRARY!'' We heard the woman who works at the front desk whisper yell at us which made us pull apart.

Seungkwan immediately moved away with a shocked look on his face and I stood up grabbing his arm dragging him along with me as I quickly walked out of the library.
-timeskip to when they arrive at Hansol's place because it's closer and no one's home ;)-
I quickly opened the door dragging Seungkwan inside and closed the door once he was. Seungkwan quietly stared at me with flushed cheeks and his mouth slightly opened. "Cute." I mumbled as I pushed him against the door connecting our lips once again. My hands once again met his hips which I pulled towards me as I softly bite his lower lip.

I pulled myself away from his lips and started leaving a trail of kisses on his jaw slowly moving towards his neck. As I was kissing random spots on Seungkwan's neck I heard a soft gasp from him making me smile and start sucking on that spot leaving a mark. Once I was content with the mark I moved to another spot of his neck kissing spots here and there until I found the right one and left another mark once I heard him moan slightly.

I slowly moved my hands under his shirt sliding them over his chest and sides. "Click clack badabing badaboom 문을 박차면 모두 날 바라봄" (a/n: just imagine Jennie's part of Boombayah just suddenly blaring) suddenly my phone started ringing making me sigh. I reluctantly remove my lips from seungkwan's skin grabbing my phone with one hand leaving the other to trial the skin and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said slightly annoyed. "Hansol, where are you? You told me you were at the library.." Seungcheol's voice spoke from the phone. "Oh.. Uh we left a bit after I sent that text.." I replied. As I was talking Seungkwan trailed my chest slowly moving his hands downwards. "You still have like eight classes left Hansol! And 'we'?!" He whisper-yelled.

"*sigh* if you get in trouble because of this I won't help you, just remember that." He said after a bit of silence. "I know, don't really regret anything though.." I said mumbling the last part.

(Seungkwan's pov)
He slowly moved his hands under my shirt sliding them over my chest and sides making me a bit more red than I already was. "Click clack badabing badaboom 문을 박차면 모두 날 바라봄(a/n: just imagine Jennie's rap suddenly blaring)" Suddenly Hansol's phone started ringing making him sigh. He reluctantly removed his lips from my skin grabbing his phone with one hand leaving the other to trial my skin and answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said slightly annoyed. There was a silence and Hansol got a look of realization "Oh.. Uh we left a bit after I sent that text.." He replied. As he was talking I trailed his chest slowly moving my hands downwards. "I know, don't really regret anything though.." He said mumbling the last part. That made me really red and hide my face in his chest which resulted in him chuckling. "Shut up!" I hissed at Hansol lightly slapping him on the arm. "OH~! I got it! Have fun~!" I heard Seungcheol's voice from the phone which made me even redder while absentmindedly stroking my hand on his leg.

(Hansol's pov)
I quietly grabbed Seungkwan's hand which was on my leg as I put away my phone with a blush on my face. Not looking him in the eyes. "Wha-... Oh.." Seungkwan started before he looked down and realized why I removed his hand.

(Edit: Nothing really happened after this, Hansol just took a cold shower, also those usernames (DaddyTrump & Mnet) were supposed to be only for in the drafts but I couldn't think of any other sooo...)