Hacking

(Woozi's pov)
-text-
Annoying Diva: WOOZI
Annoying Diva: You know how to hack right?

Jihoon: why

Annoying Diva: Because of that damn video
Annoying Diva: I need to know who sent it to the whole school

Jihoon: how do you want to know?

Annoying Diva: Well I assumed you have it

Jihoon: well i dont have it

Annoying Diva: Dk is at my place rn I'll just steal his

Jihoon: i guess
Jihoon: you can come over whenever btw

Annoying Diva: I'll be there in like 15 minutes or something
-read 1:12pm-

-story-
After more than a half hour of setting up and turning on computers the doorbell rang.
I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it, stepping aside once I did. "Alright, so I managed to get Dk's phone." Seungkwan said walking in. I quietly led him to the room which was pretty much filled with computers.

"Here's Dk's phone, the password is 6393." He said handing me the phone and I nodded unlocking it.

"The number that sent it isn't even an actual number.. What the fuck. Great." I said ticking in the number in on the computer in front of me. "If it isn't a number, how did they sent the video?" He asked. "That's what I'm thinking." I mumbled in reply as I continued searching.

After a bit of searching and Seungkwan humming unknown songs, I groaned in annoyance and grabbed a cable. I connected one end of the cable to the computer and the other to the phone and opened up one of the tabs and right as I did a song started playing making me click away immediately.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. "You're still making songs? I thought you stopped.." Seungkwan said. "I was planning to but I had a few unfinished ones." I replied.
"What was that one called?" He asked after a bit of silence "Not sure yet, it doesn't have any lyrics so.." I answered and he hummed in reply.
-3 hour timeskip-
"Do you have food?" Seungkwan asked. "Yeah, feel free to make something or whatever." I answered. "Alright, I'll see if I can make something." He said and walked out of the room.

After a bit of ticking in words, searching and even more searching I finally got a good result. "Oh.. My God.. That took way longer than expected.." I groaned as I stood up stretching and sat right back down once I was done stretching. I clicked on the result and it brought me to "A.. Fanpage..? What..?" I mumbled and Seungkwan walked in. "I have food." He said handing one of the plates to me.

"So I got a result, finally, and it's.. It's a fan page." I said placing the plate on the table. "A fan page? For who?" He asked. "Take a look." I said moving out of the way so he could see. "I am officially weirded out. Also kind of scared." He said as he scrolled through the page and stopped at a certain post. "How dare they date, doesn't he know that he's mine? You've got to be kidding me, I will ruin his life." He read aloud. "Yeah, uh, I'm never leaving my house again." He then said backing away from the computer.