Anxiety (pt2)

(Seungkwan's pov)
A bit after Vernon said that his face paled slightly and his breathing got slightly faster, he also starting gripping the pillow tighter.

I wanted to touch his arm but decided against it and just spoke softly "Hey.. Vernon, what's wrong?" He didn't reply but just slightly shook his head no as he started shaking "Do you want me to do something?" Yes. "Can you say what or would you rather type it down?" 'I think it's going well? I hope so at least..'

Vernon didn't reply but quickly typed something on his phone. "Alright, I'll text S.Coups, just hold on one second babe." I said quickly grabbing my phone and immediately texted S.Coups.

Not even a second passed and S.Coups replied with a huge speech telling me what to do and what not to. "Alright babe, he texted back so don't worry, okay? It's going to be okay." I softly said putting my phone down giving him a smile.

"Can I hug you?" Yes. I softly laid one of my hands on his back and the other around the neck softly pulling him towards me into a hug and I softly rubbed the hand on his back up and down. "It's okay baby, it's going to be okay, you don't have to worry if you want we don't have to eat dinner with my mom? Only if you want to, you don't need to." I softly whispered into his ear as he slowly hugged back burying his face into the space between my neck and shoulder nodding slightly after my question as well as mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over.

We sat like that for awhile me whispering sweet nothings and him softly crying in my arms slightly shaking. And after a bit, he stopped crying and I leaned back slightly wiping away his tears with one hand while the other stayed on his back "You okay now?" I asked softly. He nodded in reply "Thank you.." he said softly not meeting my eyes.

"Boys! Dinner!" My mom yelled out "Just a second." I said to Vernon quickly going downstairs.

"We're gonna eat upstairs, is that okay?" I said to my mom "But I really wanted to meet your boyfriend.." she said pausing to laugh a bit seeing my blush "But it's fine, I can meet him in the morning, just use protection okay." My face got redder "We aren't even dating!" I replied grabbing two of the plates and forks and immediately went upstairs.

"I'm back." I said softly handing one of the plates and forks to him. "Why is your face red?" He asked equally soft "Oh uhm, it is? Uh- I don't know.." I replied making my face even redder. 'Great excuse, me. He totally doesn't know something's up. God what this boy does to me.." I looked away stabbing my fork into the food on the plate.

After we were done and I brought the plates away we worked on the project. As I was typing I could feel Vernon staring. "..Again uh.. Thank you for helping.. And having patience with me.." He suddenly spoke up but it was still in a quiet voice. "Anything for you ba-..." I replied, I almost slipped up and I blushed a bit because of it.. "Oh right, I still need to get you some clothes." I said quickly walking to my closet and searched for some clothing.

"Are you sure I can fit in your clothes?" He asked. "Don't worry." I said with a smile grabbing some clothing pieces and handing it over to him. "The bathroom is next to my room by the way." I said and he smiled and nodded.
-timeskip to when they're about sleep-
Vernon was sitting on the bed, pillow in his arms again and on his phone and I was staring at him. 'He looks good in my clothing...' I know I should stop staring but I just couldn't 'God I really wanna kiss him..' "Did you say something?" He asked me.

"Uh, ireallywannakissyoubutidon'twannamakethisawkwardandihopeyoudon'tunderstandwhati'msaying..." I said really quick with a blush on my face but I think he understood a bit because he was looking at me with a blush on his face.

(Vernon's pov)
I opened my mouth to say something but closed it as nothing came to mind.
After a few seconds of staring at each other blushing, he moved towards me and sat in front of me making me break eye contact by looking at my lap.

I had fully understood what he said but I couldn't believe it, I still can't believe he even wanted to hang out with me in the first place.

Without even realizing we both were slowly leaning forward.

(3rd person pov)
Eyes flickering to each other's lips and back to the eyes of the other, both of their faces getting slightly redder.

When their noses almost touched Seungkwan finally broke the silence "Can-... Can I kiss you?" After a second or two of Hansol's eyes flickering between the other boy's lips and eyes he nodded in reply and without waiting any longer Seungkwan kissed him.

Time had seemed to slow down for the two boys as their hands found places to lay on and their lips moved in sync. Both the boys feeling sparks in their bodies not wanting to let go of each other, not wanting this to end but eventually broke apart, hands still where they had placed them.

Seungkwan smiled at the boy in front of him with a slight blush on his face. Hansol met the other boy's eyes and looked down with a face redder than a tomato.

(A/n: And~... They're still not dating)