Im sorry

****Hazel's POV****

Monday worst day of the week. I have to go to school to my bullies, Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier. They make my life even more miserable than it already is. I have cancer and I have to take an oxygen tank with me wherever I go.

I go down stairs ready to leave for school. when i get down i already lost my breath, My lungs pretty much suck at being lungs.

my mom has to take me to school because my mom thinks that if i go on the buss i would have a breathing problem with all the bumps on the road. my mom doesn't even know about Cameron or Nash bullying me, and i DON'T plan on telling her.

I don't even know why they hate me and bully me. I've never even done anything to them. I still remember when we were in fourth grade and they made fun of me because of my cannula (its a tube that is in my nose that helps me breath) i would always try to ignore them, but it was so hard, i tried not to cry because the doctor said it would prevent me from breathing and i would have to go to the hospital, to get a tranquilizer to help me calm down.

****Nash's POV****

I don't even know why Cam and I bully hazel. I've been friends with Cam for a long time and he has never told me why we bully her. Honestly I don't like bullying her, because it makes me look like a total jerk.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SHE HAS CANCER.

I feel so bad for pushing her into the lockers everyday. Cam and I are the so called "popular" guys, only because we are vine famous, but only if they knew we bullied a Girl who has cancer.

We make her life miserable. Last month is the first time Cam has actually physically hurt her. He had slapped her during lunch because she wouldn't give him her twinkie. but he slapped her pretty hard. when i saw Cam do that i winced at the sight and put my hand over my mouth, my eyes went wide, and i think Hazel saw because all she did was cry and hand her twinkie to Cam. My blood went cold and I grabed Cams arm with all my strenght and yelled

"What the hell was that for Cam"

"What, I wanted a Twinkie."

"I know we bully her but did you have to hit her"

"Yea she's a bitch who has no friends"

"So don't you think that was a bit too far"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRING TO SAY!"

"Nothing I'm just saying, I think hitting a girl is too far"

"Wow, are you on that little pathetic bitch's side"

"NO HELL TO THE FUCKING NO"

"GREAT!, than you won't have a problem beating her after school" he said laughing.

Shit

****Hazel's POV****

As I got out of my last class I was at my locker getting my coat and some books that I need for homework. I hated having homework it was always a pain in the ass.

I walked out of school just to be pushed to the ground by them.

"Please I just want to go home"

"Nash would you like to do the honors" Cameron motioned his hand toward me

You could tell Nash didn't want to hit me but I knew he did it cuz Cam was there.

He closed his eyes and kicked my stomach.

"Ahh!" I winced and screamed at the same time

"That's my Nash" Cameron said

"Now it's my turn"

Cameron made his way to me and grabbed a hand full of my hair and he kicked my ribs and my boob. he kicked me three times. He was just about to kick me again but Nash said

"stop! Cameron stop I think that's enough!"

"You were saved today bitch" cam said

I was on the ground struggling to breath. I couldn't get up and I just laid there while they just walked away, and left me there. And then everything went black.

***Nash's POV***

Oh my god I can't believe I just did that. as I'm walking away I turn back to see Hazel laying there in pain. I feel horrible but I can't let Cam see that or else I'm dead. so after I get home and I see that Cameron is gone it's about 5:30 pm we beat her around 4:30 so I'm pretty sure she is still there. I tell my mom that I'm going to a friends house and leave hoping she will still be there.

I make my way to school and see that she is not moving. I kneel next to her and shake her and call her name like three times but I don't get an answer, I'm literally freaking out what if she's dead. but then I realized I can check her pulse. She's still alive thank God. I need to get her somewhere safe and so the first thing that comes to mind is my house.

I pick her up bridal style and hold her tank in one if my hands. to be honest she's really light. I don't even know why we call her fat, she's all bone. that just makes me feel worse.

I'm out side if my house trying to figure out how I'm going to get her into my house. I go threw the back door and see that no one is home so I run upstairs to my room and lay her down on my bed. I sit next to her and she how beautiful she is. her perfect soft lips that I could kiss everyday. and her long eyelashes, her soft skin. I touch her skin gently with my hand and feel that she's cold so I put her under the covers. and let her rest while I sleep on the couch.

***Hazel POV***

I woke up in someone else's house, I hade the worst headache ever. as I tried to get up and walk I saw a picture on the wall it was a picture of...

NASH

"Oh my god, I have to get out of here" I whispered to myself

I needed to find a way to escape without him knowing cuz if he knows he might beat me again.

I walked around the room to find a secret door. I opened it to find blankets and a light, I turned it on and put my tank in first and then I started to make my way in.

"Hazel?" Nash said

Shit

"Please I just want to go home, please don't hurt me please."

I started to cry I could feel his footsteps getting closer and closer.

"shhhh, I'm not going to hurt you Hazel"

"Please i don't know how I got here just let me go" I sob into my hands

I feel his hand on my shoulder and I flinch and back away into a corner.

"I'm so sorry Hazel" Nash's says

His eyes are watering.

"Are you ok" he asks me

"No, please just let me leave"

"Ok but promise me you won't tell Cameron any of this"

"Oh trust me I won't even look at him"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE BITCH" I yell

"Oh my god sorry I.... I didn't mean to I'm sorry Hazel"

I got up and got my book bag and my tank and left without looking back or listening to what he was saying. I was so scared he wasn't going to let me go.