Ch18

"No....no! cameron don't jump I love you"

"Hazel wake up!" I shook her

Her eyes shot open. they were full of fear and tears. She was still laying down and I was kneeled beside her.

"Cameron. were is cam I need him please" she said sobbing and looking at me

"Haze, calm down let me bring you a glass of water."

"No! I need to see him please. give me my phone." she yelled

I sat on the bed and pulled her on my lap. I hugged her tight and I ran my fingers through her hair cuz I know that that's what calms my little sister.

All she did was cry into my tshirt. She had a little bit of makeup on but that is now smeared onto my shirt.

"What happened. tell me I'm here for you" I told her

"I had a nightmare and it was that cam and I were fighting and that he said that He wanted to kill himself so he ran to this bridge and he was standing on it and he told me to tell him I love him and he wouldn't jump but as much as I tried to say three simple words they wouldn't come out if my mouth. so he did it he jumped and at the last minute when you woke me I said it but it was too late."

"Shh it's ok hazel it's ok I'm here trust me cameron is ok. if you want to be sure I'll call him right now."

"Yes please" she whispered

I stood up to get my phone. I grabbed it and dialed his number.

Cams POV****

I've been laying in my room crying my eyes out. I haven't eaten or showered because I can't I need her. I got up to go to the bathroom. but my phone rang and thinking it was Hazel I picked up supper quick.

"Hello" I said trying not to sound too depressed

"Hey man how are you." It was nash.

"I'm shit nash." I said taking advantage that someone actually cares

You could easily tell that I was about to cry

"What's wrong Cam you know I'm here for you."

"I miss her bro." I cried

"Cam call her." He said

"She doesn't want to know anything about me. she hates me nash. I fucked up. I hit her and I didn't mean to. I fucking hate myself!"

"Cameron she loves you so much. and I know you love her to. and if you know you fucked up than fix it" he said

I believed him but I knew that she still hated me.

"How. I've texted her so many times and all she does is read them. no answer. and it's killing me because I love her and all I've been doing is just looking at her pictures on my phone and crying because I miss being able to hold her and kiss her and feeling how perfectly she fits on my body when I hug her. I miss her smell. I miss her so much." And that's when I let it all out I just couldn't take it anymore I needed to tell someone everything I felt.

"I miss you too cam" I heard the voice I missed so much.

That voice that helps me sleep, that voice that wanted to hear for the longest time

"Hazel?"

"Hi cameron I just wanted to call you but I thought that it was too soon so nash was over and I asked him to call you and when I heard what you said about me I just wanted to say that I miss you so damn much" she said super fast

"Hazel I'm so sorry please baby forgive me please, I've been practically dead without you I need you babe please I miss you and I'm so sorry because of all the pain I caused you. I love you and I miss you please forgive me." i practically begged