Ch 21

***hazel night before****

I knew I wasn't the only one who got to kiss cameron, or hug him. All I wanted to know was why he was cheating on me, am I not good enough, does he not love me anymore? I don't know but all I know is that I've been getting really good at hiding my self harm from him. he hasn't noticed a thing. I just hope that one day he will be honest with me for once.

********

I woke up feeling empty, alone and unloved. Even though cameron was wrapped around me, it didn't feel like how it used to feel, it felt suffocating, and dangerous.

I turned and faced him just looking at how beautiful he truly is. the way his eyebrows would crease in the middle and his cheeks would be all squished up, and the way he would pout his lips and make them look so kissable. I am so I love with him it's not even funny.

But I've decided that I need to distance my self as much as I can because all he keeps doing is hurting me. and I need someone who will love me for me and not cheat on me, and frankly I don't think Cam can do that.

Suddenly I felt sad, I started to cry silently. it all just became to much for me and I just couldn't take it any longer so I unwrapped my body from Cameron's and ran to the bathroom. I ran covering my mouth so that he couldn't hear my sobs. I was just so mad that he was cheating on me and that he wasn't even being honest about it. While I was running to the bathroom I brought my little black box with me. It's the only thing that can make me feel better. I grabbed it and walked. but then my phone rang so I decided to answer it.

"H-hello" I said sniffling

"Hey hazel it's Camila yea I'm in your history class" she said

"Oh ok wats up" I said trying to hold back tears

"Just wanted to let you know that cameron is cheating on you. he slept with me that day he told you he was sick." she said

"No he didn't. I called him and I when to see him that day" I said panicked

I knew it! I thought

"Ohh Hun your so stupid. haha. I was hiding In The basement. see the thing is.. your not good enough for cameron. your ugly, fat, stupid, gross. oh and did I mention that he told me you were bad in bed. haha." she laughed

"Why are you telling me this" I cried

"Because I felt like you needed to know the truth. and the truth is cameron loves me not you so back the fuck off bitch." she said in a mischievous voice

"Don't worry Camila he's all yours." I said

I quickly hung up before she could say anything. This was my braking point. I couldn't take it anymore so all I could do was harm myself.

Locked the door to the bathroom and slid down the wall crying. I opened my black box searching for my pain reliever. there was nothing in my box. Fuck! I whispered forgetting that cameron had flushed all of my blades.

I need to find something. and I needed it fast. out of the corner of my eye I see a flower vase sitting I front of my bathroom mirror. I emptied it and smashed it against the marble counter top causing it to brake into big sharp pieces of glass. I caused a big noise witch caused cameron to call for my name.

"Hazel!" he yelled

I could hear him running towards the bathroom.

I ignored him and sat in the bathtub. sobbing and gliding the sharp price of glass against my skin

"Hazel! open the door!" he yelled

All I could do was cry and cut harder.

He started pounding on the door

"Hazel if you dont open this door I'm going to have to brake it down!" he yelled again.

I ignored him going deeper into my arm. I cried in pain.

"Hazel stop! baby whatever your doing please stop baby! I'm coming in!!" Get yelled

I think I went to deep because right when cameron busted the door down everything started to get blurry. all I could hear is cameron shouting and crying holding my face trying to get me to stay awake. I felt him take the pice if glass and throw it somewhere. I could hear him taking off his shirt and wrapping it around my wrist, he added pressure, it hurt so bad but I couldn't tell him to stop because I couldn't move. I could hear him trying to reach for his phone and taking to to me.

"Baby stay with me! please! I'm calling 911!"

All I could see was red. red was everywhere. on him, on me, on everything. last thing I heard was cameron talking to the paramedics on the phone telling them to hurry up because I was dying.

The truth is I wasn't dying. I've always been dead. I've always been dead inside. people don't understand that actions mean more than words and that when they say that one little phrase "Im sorry" it doesn't always work. And sometimes it could make things worse

Cuts will heal and scars will fade but the memory will always remain.

********A/N*******

Wow so this was an intense chapter. I'm sorry for not updating but school has started so that means homework. I'll try to update as much as I can this week! thanks for reading!!!

Remember to smile!!

-Dx