Ch19

*****Hazels POV******

It was 3:00am and I couldn't sleep. Cam was sound asleep next to me while I laid there thinking because I just couldn't sleep. I tried everything, counting backwards, changing sleeping position, cuddling closer to Cam. nothing worked so I just gave up. I laid there just looking at cam sleep, he looked so cute, he was pouting his lips slightly and his eyebrows furrowed every now and then. I kept watching him sleep for like and hour and then I decided to get up and get a drink of water. I pulled the covers off of me and moved slowly out of Cams hold. he groaned noticing that I had gotten up but went straight to sleep a few seconds later.

I walked into the kitchen feeling the cold tile floor under my warm feet. I opened the cabinet with the cups and picked out my favorite cup, it was a one direction cup. I filled it with crushed ice and a bit of water. I've always loved getting crushed ice and a bit if water because I love crunching the ice in my mouth, something about it is just so satisfying.

I looked at the clock and it was now 5:00am. maybe I could sleep for another hour and just wake up at six. I walked in the room to see Cameron's arms wrapped around my pillow, hugging it so tightly. he almost looked as if he ever wanted to let go, his eyebrows were furrowed together and he still had his adorable pout.

I quietly lifted his arm and took the pillow and replaced it with my body I got a small smile in approval. I smiled and laid peacefully in the arms of my boyfriend. slowly, my eyelids began to feel heavy and my breathing became slower.

*****

I woke up with no one by my side. I was cold, and worried of were he had gone. today was a school day and he promised we wold go together, and I know Cameron doesn't always keep his promises but I was positive he would keep this one.

I looked to were cam had slept and there was a sticky note on his pillow.

Hey babe,

Sorry that you had to wake up alone but I didn't feel well and I had to go home. I kinda threw up in your bathroom but I cleaned it up sorry! don't feel the need to check on me I'm fine. btw sorry I can't go to school today I just feel sick.

Love,

CAMx

Obviously I wasn't going to listen to him and I was going to go check on him.

I walked towards the bathroom and me being stupid I opened the door and it smelled like shit mixed with puke. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put my contacts in. I ran out if the bathroom, the smell was so strong.

Almost too strong.

"Ugh what did that boy eat it reeks" I whispered to myself

After getting completely ready I decided to ditch morning classes to see how cam was doing, after that smell he left in there I was even more worried.

***CAMS POV***

I was currently in my living room making out with Camila. Camila is the school smartest prettiest good girl, but I've known her since the 7th grade and I know that she is everything but a good girl, see this girl knows how to have fun.

I know I'm such a dick for cheating on Hazel but Hazel doesn't really like to have fun in that way. don't get me wrong we have a lot of fun but we have fun playing games like hide and seek and pillow fights and stuff like that. I still love her but I just wanted to have a little fun I a different way. I told her I felt sick and that she didn't need to check on me and that I wouldn't be coming to school for the day, so I'm pretty sure we have noting to worry about, and I also told her I threw up in her bathroom. oh and as for the smell I bought liquid ass on the internet and just sprayed it in the bathroom. I let it air out a little before I left so that it wasn't as smelly.